Maine

WEDDING DRESS SHOPS

What are the best bridal stores for dresses in southern maine? i have a budget up to $1,500 thanks so much!

Re: WEDDING DRESS SHOPS

• andreas bridal on congress st in portland, also spoil me in falmouth.

i got mine at andreas it was 1400 dollars and i LOVE IT! and they are so great to work with!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Definitely Andrea's Bridal in Portland. They were amazing to work with and really made me feel like it was all about me!
  • I got my dress at Bridals by Sandy in Alfred, most of the dresses I saw there were under 1500.
  • Andrea's in Portland!  Ashley was my consultant.  I am not sure if she is still there, but she was wonderful and other ladies on here liked her, too.  Mine was under $1000.
  • i believe ashley was my consultant too! she is a sweetheart! i'm going to try on and pick up my dress saturday!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Got mine at Bridal's Bt Sandy in Alfred. My dress was $100. She has tons of dresses from $100-$750 and more expensive ones as well. I think she carries the same brands as Andrea'S. She's incredibly sweet!
  • Andrea's bridal for sure. Also Sandy's Bridal in Alfred.
    I went to spoil me in falmouth. The cheapest thing was 1200 and looked like a night gown.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maine_wedding-dress-shops?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:98Discussion:96a2462c-5f95-444b-bd0d-f2d0f27703fbPost:9851aa8b-df2b-40e1-8030-8a6bab99ffa9">Re: WEDDING DRESS SHOPS</a>:
    [QUOTE]Andrea's in Portland!  Ashley was my consultant.  I am not sure if she is still there, but she was wonderful and other ladies on here liked her, too.  Mine was under $1000.
    Posted by jessicabessica[/QUOTE]

she is still there:)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I agree with PPs about Spoil Me in Falmouth.  It's totally your call if you want to spend that much on a dress, but I thought their selection was not great.  I would not want to drop $1k+ on a dress without feeling like I'd tried on enough dresses to know what I liked.  
  • ashley was my consultant- yes she is still there! and she is amazing. such a joy to work with!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards