Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

engagement pics... help please :)

We are getting ready to do our pictures and everything, we are going on vacation to the beach in a few weeks so we are going to have some done there and then here in KY too.. I was wondering if there was any cool websites or anything that had unique engagement pics? We enjoy being silly and different so any advice or help would be great!!!

Re: engagement pics... help please :)

• Options

My FI and I are actually having our engagement photos done tonight!! Yayy! A little late but we wanted to wait for the nicer weather. Our photographer has alot of photos on his website that he has done for engagement photos. I recommend visiting a few different photographer websites for ideas.

• Options
    Take a look around at everyone's Bios on here and Google e-pics.  You'll get a ton of ideas.  GL and welcome to the board.
  • Options
    Cute e-pics I ran across: http://simplybloomphotography.com/blog/?p=2996

Or just google search "Creative Engagement Pictures" and a million things will come up. 

About to get my e-pics in the next couple of weeks. My friend is going to do it, don't know if he has done anything like this before but we'll see! Not like we can't take more if we don't like them...

Have fun! (it really shows in the pictures) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards