February 2013 Weddings

Baby Craving

Now that my mind isn't focused on wedding projects, I'm thinking about babies! Is this normal?!
Only ten days left for me!

Re: Baby Craving

• I think that it is somewhat normal. Babies will be another step later after the wedding, so I can see how you would be thinking about them. 

There are many people at work pregnant right now, so it has been on my mind a bit too. FH and I have talked about when we think we may want to start and such, but we aren't setting plans too definitely right now. Our next big venture after the wedding will be to move across the country in May. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh good lord, no. My fiance is dying to have kids yesterday whereas I'm doing just about anything to get him to calm down and wait a bit LOL! I will be so excited when we have kids...as long as its not for another 3 years!
  • I've been thinking about babies for years lol I can't wait! We originally wanted to wait at least a year, maybe two, but my dad is terminally ill and I'm having a hard time thinking that he might not get grandbabies. We may decide to try a little sooner now. Whenever we're ready, I'm just so excited to have kids!!
    Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013
  • We did things backwards. We already have 3 kids (together), so we kept pushing the wedding back! Now it's finally almost here, and we're all done with the babies. But we do get to have them in the wedding! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We have kids two, I have a daughter, he has a son.  But neither of us have ever been married before.  We thought that we really wanted to have kids together, then we got a puppy and I realized how exhausting it is!!  LOL!!
    So I don't think that there will be kids for us in the future, except the awesome ones we already have! 
    The upside is that most of my friends have babies, I get to play with them and spoil them, then of course send them home!! LOL!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards