November 2012 Weddings

New to this board! Any date twins..11.09.12?!?! :)

Hi there fellow November brides!!! I have been peaking in every now and then on this board but haven't officially posted anything. As my first post here I just wanted to share that I can't believe I'm 7 months away from the big day! Ahhhhh, lol!!! I hope everyone's wedding plans are coming along.

Thanks for allowing me to share! :)

Re: New to this board! Any date twins..11.09.12?!?! :)

• Lots of date twins around! Less than 7 months, now ;) Its creeping up on us!

How is your planning going?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi there! Wedding planning is coming along well. I still have a lot to do but I'm not really stressed about it. I have the main things...ceremony/reception venue, wedding party, guest list, dress, photographer, and we had our engagement session last month. We have narrowed down our picks for caterers and now looking for djs, selecting our linens, BM dresses, and ordering our invites.

How is your wedding planning coming along?

Ooppss..sorry for the mistake on my wedding date! It's 11/09/12...my original date was 11/10/12.
  • edited April 2012
    Aww my date is the 10th, but that's because we're having a Vegas wedding so people will have to come from out of town so Saturday would be the best. You have a lot more done then me though, but I think with a Vegas wedding I can somewhat get away with not having to book months and months in advance.

This weekend we're going down to Vegas to book the venue and scout out some reception videos. I have my photographer booked, well almost, waiting for a check to clear to pay the deposit. After I narrow down my options for receptions I'll then start looking at things like caterers & bakers but if we do a reception with the hotel I probably won't have to worry about things like that.

Hope planning is going well for you! :)

ETA: I actually ordered my dress in February and got it in March but I changed it a couple of weeks ago so now I'm waiting for them to contact me and let me know it's ready to be picked up. The veil is ready though haha!
  • A Vegas wedding sounds like so much fun! I'm sure you will get everything done without any problems!! :) You ordered your dress after me and already got it! I ordered my dress in last November and it should get here next month. I can't wait to see it and it's matching veil! I'm just worried of it not fitting since I have been off my diet for almost a month and haven't sticked to my healthy eating habits.
  • lls31lls31 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    Welcome to the board!
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Check out Mandalay Bay, Valley Of The Falls... Almost got married there!!! It's beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_new-to-this-board-any-date-twins111012?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:74bb3faf-3d92-4036-b3ae-0aae17b9710fPost:7629721e-543d-4ad8-8b61-099331c32682">Re: New to this board! Any date twins..11.09.12?!?! :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aww my date is the 10th, but that's because we're having a Vegas wedding... Posted by petitmonstree[/QUOTE]

We are date and city twins!!! I'm getting married on 11.10.12 in Vegas as well!!!

To OP...welcome and we are almost date twins but close enough so...it counts! ;)
  • Not quite Twins, our date is 11.10.12 :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_new-to-this-board-any-date-twins111012?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:74bb3faf-3d92-4036-b3ae-0aae17b9710fPost:4b15db2b-b73b-457a-ae90-46d54c70a7db">Re: New to this board! Any date twins..11.09.12?!?! :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]A Vegas wedding sounds like so much fun! I'm sure you will get everything done without any problems!! :) You ordered your dress after me and already got it! I ordered my dress in last November and it should get here next month. I can't wait to see it and it's matching veil! I'm just worried of it not fitting since I have been off my diet for almost a month and haven't sticked to my healthy eating habits.
    Posted by Mademoiselle D[/QUOTE]

<div>It's probably because I got mine from DB lol. xD</div><div>I'm stressing about finding a reception venue though with really sucks!!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards