Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Sparklers Where and What

I am using sparkelers for the wedding send off but I just dont know where or what type to get how long and what not... does anyone have an suggestions on where or what kind to buy? 
Thanks 

Re: Sparklers Where and What

• Options
    Amazon.com sells specific wedding sparklers.
  • Options

Thats a great idea! I have no idea where you would look besides online but I would look into the state/county laws that you live in to make sure they don't have any regulations about fireworks.  I know here in MN they are very specific about what types you can have :)

• Options
    Not to be completely negative... but I just posted the following on someone's post yesterday:

Sparklers are gorgeous! And dangerous! My fiance's sister used them at her reception last October.  With that said, I now have a burn scar on my arm from an intoxicated guest who just laid is sparkler down on my arm.   Needless to say, I am definitely not a fan... 

With that said, she bought them at a fireworks store in SC...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_sparklers-where-and-what?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:5Discussion:490c4aee-f22d-44b0-b0c2-9142706b5969Post:651d2c8a-3f05-493c-8714-eb9e731c6e35">Sparklers Where and What</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am using sparkelers for the wedding send off but I just dont know where or what type to get how long and what not... does anyone have an suggestions on where or what kind to buy?  Thanks 
    Posted by karabrown[/QUOTE]

<a href="http://weddingsparklersusa.com/" rel="nofollow">weddingsparklersusa.com</a> has some good info and the biggest selection of sparklers like green sparklers :) we purchased some. but from all the pictures i've seen, most are using the long metal sparklers.

good luck cant wait to see the pics!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards