Rhode Island

Wedding cakes

Hi ladies!! I'm looking for a very creative baker for our wedding cake..looking to have a fairy tale castle with lots of details. Any suggestons?

Re: Wedding cakes

• Not sure where you are getting married, but we did a tasting at Creative Cake Co. in Middletown, and the cake was super delicious. But beyond that, the baker (her name is Karen Benjamin) does a lot of cakes for events and companies and does some really creative, unique cakes. Just someone to check out!
  • Thanks I will definitely check them out...our reception is in Middletown so that would be great!!
  • Another vote for Karen! She makes the most delicious and moist cakes! I found her cakes better than Sin and Scrumptious which were also tasty but paled in comparison to Creative Cake Co. Also Karen's British humor is a kick!
  • We used It's My Party in Newport. Amanda, the owner, is terrific to work with. Super responsive to your ideas and helps build/improve on them! Our relatively simple cake was $3.75/person, and no delivery charge since the reception was also in Newport. I HIGHLY recommend her!! The cake was amazing. people talked about it for weeks after the wedding.
    We're selling some things left from our wedding! http://weddinggoodsforsale.weebly.com/ Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • We used Sin out of Providence.  The owner Jennifer Luxmoore was great to work with and her cake tasted so good. 
  • I went with Awsome Sweets in Pawtucket, her cakes are delicious and moist and she is good at what she does.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm going to second its my party. We aren't using them but her cakes were fabulous and really cute.
    We are using the bakery boutique in Smithfield.
    Ryan, the co owner was recently on thenext greatest bakerand his decorating is killer
    But beyond that their cake is deliscious.

I used a cake from them for my mom's 60th bday last year and tons of people asked me where I got it and said it was great.
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards