Retro and Vintage Weddings

AW: Maid of Honour fascinator half done!

Ok, I'm going to add a violet feather, and I'm just waiting on my navy netting to arrive, and I may add a jewel to the middle of it, but otherwise, the bulk of the fascinator is finished. 

Here's my inspiration image:

Here's the actual fascinator/headband:

Our Wedding Website
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: AW: Maid of Honour fascinator half done!

• love it!
    Disclaimer: Please excuse the above comment. I'm probably freaking out because there is less than one month to go. Thank you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Our Huge Planning Blog :) * Updated 06/11

July 2011 Bride
  • looks great!!! can i be your moh? lol

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • OMG that is SO cute! I love the purple.
    I can't wait to see the finished product!
    *Katie & David* July 22nd 2011 Our Shindig and Blog Updated Weekly! Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Beautiful! Nukke, you just have to make a little business out of your pretty handmade things. You are so talented!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That came out beautiful!! I can't wait to see the finished product.
    image 141 Invited so far!
    image 112 Are ready to party!
    image 29 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • wow i wouldn't know where to start thats is awesome.   you should start a store :)
  • LOL, you ladies are the best strokes for my ego.  XD  No wonder I keep coming back here for more AW posts.

I'll update this as soon as the netting get here in the mail.  I'm still debating a brooch in the middle, but I'm thinking not.  Maybe MAYBE just a few crystals for a bit of sparkle, but not a brooch.

Also, for those interested, I finally finished my tiny locket photos of my grandparents.  A bit too small and personal to make an entirely new AW post over, but I thought I'd mention it.  They're in the DIY section.  :)~
    Our Wedding Website
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_retro-vintage-weddings_aw-maid-of-honour-fascinator-half-done?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:667Discussion:92f06448-e6c0-407e-be81-2128f98f2fc1Post:666ddd72-7f93-426d-a737-2e9ad10cfbe6">Re: AW: Maid of Honour fascinator half done!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beautiful! Nukke, you just have to make a little business out of your pretty handmade things. You are so talented!
    Posted by vintagefix[/QUOTE]

<div>This exactly!!! It looks great even without the netting but can't wait to see it with!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Laura & Brian | October 23, 2010 | Planning Bio!
  • NukkeNukke member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2010
    update!  I added the navy netting, and I think that's all I want.  I was going to add a feather or brooch, but I honestly think that's enough.  :)  What do you guys think?

(ps, the knot still hates me, so you may have to check my bio for a bigger photo)
    Our Wedding Website
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards