Maine
Options

blue elephant catering / black tie co - anyone have experience with them?

I 'm in the early stages of planning so don't know much about them, but I am thinking about setting up meetings with both of them.I want a midcoast oceanfront wedding and it seems that both of them have a couple venues that would be beautiful. Does anyone have experience working with them or have any ideas what their prices run? Neither have any prices listed on their website. Thanks!

Re: blue elephant catering / black tie co - anyone have experience with them?

• Options
    we were going to work with Black Tie originally. Basically, we were told the date and venue we wanetd was available, every e-mail was answered very promptly, things seemed to be going well-- then suddenly responses were more sparodic and I was awkwardly told that thd place we'd been in negotiations for had actually already been taken (2 weeks prior) So they either had a bit of disorganization, or someone with more money to spend also wanted that date and they were trying to stall me. Either way, it left a bad taste in our mouths and we made different plans. Just something to be aware of!
  • Options
    Black tie catered my reception years ago,and they only get better. I just got great card from them saying thanks for helping them turn 25 years old. I had to sign a contract to secure my date, and they made this clear. Not sure if you did that. My sister used them for her rehearsal dinner, and the staff was amazing, and the menu was customized for my sisters husband, who is from India. The whole night was perfect. Sometimes people lose dates.....I am sorry you did. They are quite professional in every way, or they were with me and my family. Good luck to you on your meetings......
  • Options
    We are using blue elephant and we love them!! They are so friendly and will tailor your menu to exactly what you want and your price range. I would highly recommend them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards