Not Engaged Yet

Everyone's tickers are moving so fast!

Re: Everyone's tickers are moving so fast!

• edited December 2011
    FI knows most of you guys either by name or by story. It's sweet that he pays attention. He knows how important having people to relate to is to me. I really need this kind of connection, and I'm so glad you guys are here!

If the little groom in my ticker held his arm out, he could totally touch the bride. Weird.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We're so mushy now! First group hugs, now this?

What's happening to us?!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_everyones-tickers-moving-fast?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:31700cea-7ca4-4dc5-9563-502c431eaa9dPost:d1b52fd3-8733-4ea5-8bf4-bb5c8db02fdf">Re: Everyone's tickers are moving so fast!</a>:
    [QUOTE] If the little groom in my ticker held his arm out, he could totally touch the bride. Weird.
    Posted by jeanacorina[/QUOTE]

Do I need to get between you two again?
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha BF knows most of you guys too! too funny.

Jeana - you tell that groom  hands off til the wedding night;)

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    I want a ticker too.

What can I get a ticker of?

Hmm...  I don't graduate any time soon... I don't get to go on a big vacation...

:( I have no monumental events coming up!
    Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Narwhal it's okay.  I have nothing either.  We're just unengaged, bitter old maids;)

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, paige. My sister to the mystical north.  We are one in the same.
    Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_everyones-tickers-moving-fast?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:31700cea-7ca4-4dc5-9563-502c431eaa9dPost:102c5cc4-baa1-405b-bdba-9aca176095e1">Re: Everyone's tickers are moving so fast!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, paige. My sister to the mystical north.  We are one in the same.
    Posted by Narwhal[/QUOTE]

The mystical North bit made me LOL. 

We are one in the same tho...and oh so bitter...sometimes....maybe snarky is better? OH! Or uppity!

Murried Bio
  • tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sometimes I think FI wants a wedding more than I do , as we were going to the venue to put the deposit down I don't know if i was just getting nervous or what but I blurted out.." do you think we should just elope ?" He looked at me like he just lost his best friend..He assured me this is what he has also wanted all his life and was happy that he waited for me to come along and even though we already have started our lives together being married to me is the final piece to make him feel complete...I almost started crying it was so sweet and reminded me why I love him so much.

I promise to remember that no matter how stressed and worried I get.
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    edited December 2011
    Aww tafft!! Don't let yourself get too stressed.  At the end of the day you're marrying your best friend.  That's all that matters;)

Murried Bio
  • tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know and that's why I am so glad he keeps me grounded and puts up with all my quirks :P
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You are all bitter haterz that are bad in bed.

Feel better?

Narwhal, I remember before I got engaged I had two arms. Now I'm just a one armed hag who fusses over ercu and ivory. Sniffle.

I'll stop enabling Paint, I'm sorry. But really, you could go to Pismo and then go to a winery and then have music in the park!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_everyones-tickers-moving-fast?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:31700cea-7ca4-4dc5-9563-502c431eaa9dPost:bf1d5bac-723b-4e36-89bc-579c9a8fb20f">Re: Everyone's tickers are moving so fast!</a>:
    [QUOTE]You are all bitter haterz that are bad in bed. Feel better? Posted by hetshup[/QUOTE]

Much.  Thanks, Friend

Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    There was entirely too much mush in this post.  You guys have all gone soft while I've been busy with school and work!  Tsk tsk tsk.

I want in on the Disney World action.  We go every year anyways around Halloween, but I'm always looking for excuses to go!  Laughing
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_everyones-tickers-moving-fast?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:31700cea-7ca4-4dc5-9563-502c431eaa9dPost:2917657d-2ced-476c-8aed-6817fb9a71ae">Re: Everyone's tickers are moving so fast!</a>:
    [QUOTE]There was entirely too much mush in this post.  You guys have all gone soft while I've been busy with school and work!  Tsk tsk tsk. I want in on the Disney World action.  We go every year anyways around Halloween, but I'm always looking for excuses to go! 
    Posted by Acrosthec[/QUOTE]

Can I go even if I am childless? I can act like one if you want.
  • edited December 2011
    I want to go! I've never been to disney world...
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    hetshup I can be your kid.
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    Dude! I want to go to Disney again! I haven't been since I was a kid!! TAKEME TAKEME!!

Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    We'll have to wait until Mutley is between baby bumps so she can ride the rides with me!

I'm big on roller coasters!
    Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I HATE roller coasters.  They make me sick:(

But I like the teacups! lol

Murried Bio
  • paintgirlpaintgirl member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Hang in there Hetshup - I'll need you one of these days. (bf is going shopping alone tonight - we're going out of town for the holiday weekend but he leaves before me. My best friend is convinced he's picking up a ring. I don't think bf is that stealthy, so I'm 99.9% sure he isn't.) But someday I will need you to enable me! :)
  • zaneopalzaneopal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll go on rollercoasters with Jeana!!! But only if you're willing to be one of those crazies who wait in line for the front.

I always want to do it but no one is patient enough to wait with me.
  • edited December 2011
    I'd wait. I mean, I'd sit in the middle, sure... but for the REALLY good rides you just HAVE to be in the front.

How else are you supposed to have that "OMG I'M GONNA FALL OFF THE EDGE OF THE WORLD!" feeling?
    Anniversary
  • tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_everyones-tickers-moving-fast?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:31700cea-7ca4-4dc5-9563-502c431eaa9dPost:22cc8249-3941-4d4c-bacc-90d201f2d1bb">Re: Everyone's tickers are moving so fast!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I HATE roller coasters.  They make me sick:( But I like the teacups! lol
    Posted by PaigeMcC[/QUOTE]

I'm the same way..we can do it together omg! Last time FI and I were at Disneyland last year we went so fast we both stumbled out lol.

I LOVE Disney and can't wait to go back this October yay! I'm such a big goofy kid , I'll never grow up , my mom was the same way and she made me appreciate life that much more because of it. We totally need a NEY Disney trip someday ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Shoot. I missed all kinds of knottie love!  That's what I get for leaving the computer and going shopping.  I lurve you all tooooo!!

Oh, and I'm so in for the Disney trip.  FI wishes we could start right now for children but I told him we had to wait until we're married.  Silly men... 
    edited December 2011
    OMG Someone to ride the teacups! Tafft we'll have so much fun! lol

Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE rollercoasters! And sitting in the front!

I think this could be the best GTG ever.
    Anniversary
  • hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OK I flove the teacups. But I don't understand how rollercoasters make you sick, but spinning is ok. 
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going on the teacups with Paige and Tafft!

AND It's a Small World, and Haunted Mansion, and Pirates of the Caribbean.

But no roller coasters for me. Most likely. It depends on the day. ; )
  • tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm weird about roller coasters..i've been forced on them by a few of my ex's lol , and once i'm on I have the time of my life , but I scare myself before I get on them , being afraid of heights and having a traumatic experience on a kiddie roller coaster growing up probably contributes lol. I like to go fast and spinning is okay because it's close to the ground haha. I prefer inverted roller coasters because they are way more comtorable for me..been on a few wooden ones and got such pain in the pit of my stomach for hours after..never been on one since. But I can be bribed for the right price :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards