Chit Chat

help

ok im 23 getting married in july need ideas for a pink ocean themed wedding girls help me pllease i need ideas

Re: help

• Hmm, pink and ocean have never really gone together in my mind, but you could do something with pink shells, and maybe starfish. 
  • Did you look for ANY ideas on your own before coming here?

I mean...we can google pictures.  But so can you.  And you know what you like better than we do. 

So if you have some ideas but are looking for some more details, or some feedback, we can certainly help you out with that, but it's sort of hard to give ideas with such broad guidelines.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_help-45?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:b7b7cb80-7658-4f25-98ef-bf137607410bPost:45df9770-e512-450e-8e60-c162f4646978">Re: help</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did you look for ANY ideas on your own before coming here? I mean...we can google pictures.  But so can you.  And you know what you like better than we do.  So if you have some ideas but are looking for some more details, or some feedback, we can certainly help you out with that, but it's sort of hard to give ideas with such broad guidelines.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

Co-Signed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Pinterest is good for searching as well, and has links to any DIY projects you may want to tackle.
  • I see.....
    A beach wedding at senset
    Pale pinks, pale blues, pale yellows
    Pink orchids and yellow and white daisies

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • Binder+Magazines+Pinterest=_________ (Usually a mish-mash of ideas, but if you take your time collecting ideas, you will figure out a theme.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards