Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Ceremony Locations

Hey Ladies!

So, terrible news, the woman who owns my ceremony chapel just fell and broke her hip. She's having it replaced the week of my wedding! No kidding!

So, I need to find a new one in GR. Our wedding is on a Sunday, so most churches are out of the question.

Any suggestions?
Wedding Countdown Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Ceremony Locations

• Options
    jazzybaccjazzybacc member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where is your reception?  Often reception sites give discounts if you get married there also.  I would look into that.  Otherwise, I'm not sure.  Depends on what you're lookiing for.  More information would be helpful.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    our reception is at La Hacienda. There isn't the option of a ceremony there. I'm not really picky at this point, where we get married. I'd prefer a cute chapel or church, but I'm not sure if that's an option on a Sunday.  I've contacted about 10 churches in the area and only about 3 responded back to me saying, NO.

Wedding Countdown Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    jazzybaccjazzybacc member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure where La Hacienda is, but here are a few ideas in greater GR.

There's frederik meijer gardens.  They do just ceremonies.  Grand Rapids Art Museum does outdoor ceremonies which are beautiful.  Walker community park.. any park really.  I would try Calvin, ask to use their chapel.  Or Kuyper College.  Maybe even GVSU.  I'm not sure if they have ceremony only sites though.

I hope that helps.  Good luck!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    amandacook10amandacook10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I read this earlier today and then when the guy responded to my email and i noticed they do not hold saturday ceremonys but they do Sundays! And i remember i read your post so heres the link!!
    http://www.leonardatlogan.com/rooms-rates/lady-ann/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    amandacook10amandacook10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just realized you posted this in July ha sorry!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards