40-Plus Brides
Options

My last DIY project :(

I am getting married in 10 days, and this is my last DIY. Kinda sad. This is on one of 2 Boards that will be on black standing easels at the entrance of the Reception.

Re: My last DIY project :(

• Options
    That is the seating chart. The first board.

I bailed on the aisle runner. I knew that would be stretching my limit of time management to fit in hot gluing 1800 petals. I just will have them sprinkle along the aisle.

Everything is finished, all meetings done and paid for, time to relax and do massages, facials and body wraps and tanning, oh and get a trim and hair colored Saturday. Tomorrow is 9 days and it's awesome to know it's ALL ready. SIGH
  • Options
    Yay!  That is awesome Karen.  Congrats on getting everything done and still having 9 days to relax and enjoy!!!  And rest so you don't relapse!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Our theme is Regal, or Royalty. The table names are all famous Palaces and Castles.

In fact, my FI came up with the idea of he and his 6 groomsmen wearing Royal sashes. So the Best mans wife made all the guys satin sashes. Fis is white satin with a royal blue trim, and where it comes together at the hip there is a monogram C. The groomsmens sashes are all royal blue with a white monogram C.  They look awesome over the Black tuxedo jackets.

By the way, we had this theme way back in Aug when he proposed, it's not because of Kate and William. lol
  • Options
    Karen,

Congrats on all your projects & organization!  I can't wait to see all the pictures. And no more stressing - rest lady, you need to be 100%.   And you're not really done with DIY, I'm sure we will need lots of advice for projects that come up.
    Created by Wedding Favors
  • Options
    Congrats!  Can;t wait to see pics of your wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards