May 2012 Weddings

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Dear Time Warner Cable,

I want you to know how that I am ridiculously unhappy with your service! We got charged this month for Showtime & HBO which we did not ask for & do not watch. When I called to get these channels taken off our bill, I was told it was taken care of & the problem was solved. Well, lo & behold, the auto-payment went through & we got charged for them! So not happy. And, you won't reimburse the money to me because you now say it won't apply until my next billing statement. Not.happy.at.all.

Sincerely,
    Very Angry Customer
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dear Cold,

Please don't get any worse! I was really tired yesterday, and today I'm not tired.. just have some phelgm in my throat.. ick! I have my first bridal shower this weekend, and I really don't want to be sick for it! :(

-Unhappy Girl
  • Dear Owner of the company I am Temp. for

Please hire me! I really like my job and I am learning more of how to do it everyday! I know that I can help! I couldn't imagine having a different job.

Sincerely,
    Temporary girl wanting a permanent job!!
    Anniversary image
  • S0095042S0095042 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Dear Photographer,
    I think you're fired. We are tired of playing your corporate games and will be going with my new employer who has AMAZING photos and is offering me an amazing employee discount.

Sincerly,
    P*ssed Off Bride

p.s.
    You should realize how bad your business REALLY is considering we're walking away for $2600+...ugh!
    Anniversary
  • Dear Cake Baker,
    You haven't replied to my emails, your phone doesn't work, your website is down and you're no longer listed as a vendor on local wedding websites.
    I can only assume you went out of business. Thanks for taking our 1/2 down payment and not letting me know.
    I guess FI & I have to scramble to find a new cake with less than 3 months to go. Awesome.
    Sincerely,
    Ticked off Bride
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Dear Bridesmaids

I understand you are busy and have your own lives. But when I ask for dates that people are available to help do something the least you could do is reply. I'm not forcing you to do this I just asked for the help. If being in my wedding is a problem please let me know!

Sincerely,
    Feeling Left Out Bride
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_wtf-wednesday-32?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:299e028c-a7c3-42d3-8843-f333119ef896Post:0a417610-b3ff-4e52-b4dd-8a25360bb071">Re: WTF Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Bridesmaids I understand you are busy and have your own lives. But when I ask for dates that people are available to help do something the least you could do is reply. I'm not forcing you to do this I just asked for the help. If being in my wedding is a problem please let me know! Sincerely, Feeling Left Out Bride
    Posted by mancila60[/QUOTE]

<font color="#ff0000">dido.</font>
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards