Military Brides
Options

FTL

You are in sooo much trouble!!!

It is Thursday.. and again we had a hump day without any questions!!!

But seriously.. You've been MIA lately.. where are you?!! I miss my twin!!
Photobucket

Re: FTL

• Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Seriously?! is she on some sort of vacation that I was not informed of?! I MIss herCry
    Photobucket
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    edited December 2011
    I don't think so. I just saw her on other boards. She's been gone a while now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sad Face...
    Photobucket
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if she wants to come back here. I see her on other boards everyday. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Why? over that E thing? I didn't think it was that serious.. Am I missing something?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    edited December 2011
    That's what I'm thinking too. Girls here have disagreements all the time, but it's not like we ever stay away either. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to PM her... Have you talked to her or anything?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    edited December 2011
    No I haven't. We've posted on some threads, but no conversation between us. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She did NOT fall off the space needle. She's alive and well and on DIY.. FTL was sick of the endless VR/JOP/"real wedding" thing.. As I think we all are..
    Photobucket
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_ftl-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:58860d84-8e92-411c-bc51-2ef3589dc88bPost:67fe742e-8f8f-4ca8-9a6b-402591c29891">Re: FTL</a>:
    [QUOTE]She did NOT fall off the space needle. She's alive and well and on DIY.. FTL was sick of the endless VR/JOP/"real wedding" thing.. As I think we all are..
    Posted by SamiJoeB[/QUOTE]

If we had a real Mod (aka one that was active), then we might be able to put up a sticky to at least head off some of those posts.

Anniversary

• Options
    kara811kara811 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_ftl-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:58860d84-8e92-411c-bc51-2ef3589dc88bPost:4ffb94fa-c5c4-4d21-916a-2803e73043eb">Re: FTL</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FTL : If we had a real Mod (aka one that was active), then we might be able to put up a sticky to at least head off some of those posts.
    Posted by calindi[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Good idea, but a lot of newbs still ignore the stickies. The same question is asked over and over again on other boards with stickies. </div><div>
    </div><div>I know we are all tired of this topic, but it's not a reason to stay away. Some of us have been dealing with it for over a year now! And honestly, there hasn't even been much of it lately! </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards