January 2012 Weddings
Options

I'm a Mrs :) PIP

Hey everyone! I have been a Mrs. since yesterday at 4 pm!!!! I am very happy and we had a great night once we were married. There was only a little bit of drama but I finally feel like I can relax.  Here are a few pics.. some of them look fuzzy because my friend used a setting on her camera to make them vintage looking :) enjoy!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: I'm a Mrs :) PIP

• Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Thanks guys!
  • Options
    AWWWWWWWWWW YAY!

you look beautiful!
  • Options
    thank you sooo much!!!! :)
  • Options
    Congrats! I hope your wedding was everything you dreamed of. You look great. I love the sleeves on your dress. I was going to do long sleeves like that but instead I have over the shoulder cap sleeves.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_im-mrs-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:2ded4a2a-b249-4075-8da1-c19b1860e34aPost:5020a42c-0b00-4750-813f-8195c438889c">Re: I'm a Mrs :) PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats! I hope your wedding was everything you dreamed of. You look great. I love the sleeves on your dress. I was going to do long sleeves like that but instead I have over the shoulder cap sleeves.
    Posted by TaraW1979[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I wanted sleeves too! I didn't like the way I looked in any of them with sleeves, so I ended up on the other end of the spectrum with strapless... yours looks beautiful. I'm also glad to know that you overcame drama... I've been worried about myself letting drama get in the way of my wedding happiness. </div>
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Congrats! You look beautiful!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! The sleeves were actually a bolero from DB! It was really hard, honestly, to overcome the drama.  I'm glad its over in many ways haha! :) Good luck everyone! You guys are the best!
  • Options
    You looked beautiful! Congrats!
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards