Utah

Videographer

Any recommendations on relatively inexpensive videographers? It is optional for us, so we would only splurge for it if it doesn't cost too much. It would be nice to have for all the relatives on the East Coast who won't be coming out for the wedding...

Thanks

Re: Videographer

• edited December 2011
    Is there a budget that you are trying to stay under for a videographer.  I could suggest one but it depends on how much you are willing to spend.  We're going with Cinestory and they were the best deal that I could find for the style and quality we were looking for.
  • edited December 2011
    I think we could spare around $800 but there is two locations and around 5-7 hours in total that would need to be captured. Of course, HDTV camera would be ideal so we could have a Bluray, but I am surprised to see that it's not very prevalent, most seem to produce DVDs only!
  • edited December 2011
    If your budget is around $800, definitely check out Cinestory (click here) to see their packages.  Click over to the "Simplicity" Coverage which is $699 for up to 8 hours of coverage in two different locations, plus a photo slideshow.  If you are looking for some extras, click over to their "A la Carte options" to add on whatever you need/want.  Russ is a really nice guy and he has been incredibly flexible and easy to work with.

Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    When i was looking at Videographers I was really really into GiantBrothers. I picked up a dvd of their work, and absolutely love what they are doing! it is giantbrothers.com. They quoted me for one location Im thinking was 650-700 Dollars.
  • edited December 2011

AH! so sorry, I told you wrong. Giant Brothers quoted me about 550. for the one location.

• are you still searching i have a great photographer and videographer that charges $600 for both :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards