Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

check!

My mom set up our hotel block this weekend!:  Omni it is! Can't wait! We are getting two big rooms for the bridal party to get ready in the day of as well and .......the best part............we're taking pics in the lobby!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I fell in love with it when we went to see it and can't wait!

Re: check!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! That is really exciting! I think I am going to do the same thing and get a hotel room at the Renaissance to get ready (then book another room for my FI and I for after the wedding). I bet the pics will turn out amazing :-)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    amianne420amianne420 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh we can't wait...we went to see some rooms a few weeks ago and I immediately said we have to take pics there.  and now we get to!

FI and I are staying at the Hyatt at the Airport for wedding nite because we're off to MAUI the next morning!

So excited and it is almost here.

BTW, the Renaissance is gorgeous!  We really wanted to do their big suite for the bridal party but it would have been like $2800 for one night.  ouch!  so we moved to the Omni, which I like better, and got two big rooms instead! perfect!

Happy planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards