Delaware
Options

Men's wedding bands

Best place to buy a man's wedding band? Locally would be preferred, but online suggestions are welcomed. 

My engagement ring is white gold and I'm planning on getting white gold bands for us both.

I haven't seen anything great yet...

thanks!

Beth

Re: Men's wedding bands

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Minster's Jewelers in Wilmington.  FI works downtown, and stopped in there yesterday...and they pulled out multiple trays of just the tungsten and titanium (his choice), and he said they have many more trays of gold and other metals.  The rings were around the same price as at Jared's/Kays/the other big stores, but they have so many more choices. 

The other nice thing about Minster's he said is that if you don't see something you like, they will custom design something for you.  We have bought stuff from there before, and FI has worked business with them, so we can both testify that the owners Will and Kelly are laid back and easy to deal with.  Highly recommend!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really love working with Janvier's (NOT the one in the mall), they are located in Elsmere.  Joe is the owner and is so nice to deal with.  He is making my wedding ring to fit flush with my engagement ring.  They're prices are excellent and the work is outstanding.  The website is: http://www.josephjanvierjewelers.com. HTH!
    *Lauren*
    Married Bio! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Harry Merrill & Son in Center City Philadelphia.  FI and I have been purchasing jewelry from them for several years and have never been disappointed.  Simon G. and Kirk Kara lines are sold there along with Merrill originals.  Same as PP, if you do not see what you want, tell them, draw it, imagine it, and they will custom it for you.  I semi customed FI's band based on a Simon G. band.  website - hmerrill.com  Should you decide to visit, tell Robert, Stan, or Iris you were referred by Vickey.  Highly recommended!!!  GL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you to everyone! I think I will be doing a little shopping to check out my options.

Beth
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards