Students

I just want to celebrate right now!

I got my Praxis II scores this morning (which I thought I was supposed to get on Saturday, but whatever). I passed both the middle school language arts and social studies tests! I am so excited that I don't have to take them again.

I got a 182 on language arts out of a possible 200, and the Ohio Board of Education requires a 156 to pass. I got a 168 on social studies out of a possible 200, and the board requires a 151 to pass. I just narrowly passed it! I can't believe it either because it was incredibly hard.

Now, I just have to take and pass my Praxis II 5-9 PLT, and I will be DONE with those tests (unless I get certified in another content area).

Anyone else get scores?

Re: I just want to celebrate right now!

• Congratulations!! amazing accomplishment!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MaereMaere member
    First Comment
    yay. =) I have never heard of the Praxis before... is that what your state requires to get the ability to teach or something?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • CONGRATS!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_just-want-celebrate-right-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:10557aac-0263-447b-8c4d-35f3c9dc10afPost:75cef81f-89a8-4907-ac86-4807ca2c63cc">Re: I just want to celebrate right now!</a>:
    [QUOTE]yay. =) I have never heard of the Praxis before... is that what your state requires to get the ability to teach or something?
    Posted by Maere[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes. It is a series of exams I am required to pass by the State of Ohio in order to apply and get my teaching license. It is also a graduation requirement for my university. I don't have to pass to graduate, but I have to have my scores sent in. :)</div><div>
    </div><div>And thanks for all the congratulations! :) I feel very proud of myself. Two tests down, one more to go this weekend. Fingers crossed for a passing score on my PLT!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards