New Jersey
Options

Abella Studio vs Endless Wave

Hi all, I was wondering if any had any insight on either. I really love Endless Wave, but Abella is a bit more reasonable for Photography/Videography? I'm meeting Abella on Thursday and Endless Wave on April 18th. Can anyone share their experiences with either company? THANKS!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Abella Studio vs Endless Wave

• Options
    I was in a wedding in October that used Endless Wave, and they were awesome.  They guys were very personable and their highlight video was great! If you have the budget, I'd suggest going with them.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    There's a reason why Abella is more "reasonable" than Endless Wave... and I'm pretty sure you can figure out that reason.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_abella-studio-vs-endless-wave?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:b6d4b67c-ed57-4154-9cde-033417c9e440Post:514bbaf7-1c95-44b3-a89c-476ffb551615">Re: Abella Studio vs Endless Wave</a>:
    [QUOTE]There's a reason why Abella is more "reasonable" than Endless Wave... and I'm pretty sure you can figure out that reason.
    Posted by bereasonable2[/QUOTE]
    I think you're thinking of Bella studios. Abella is different. A friend of mine just used them for their wedding. One week later their pics were up. They're not my style, but they weren't bad. I have no idea about their cost. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_abella-studio-vs-endless-wave?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:b6d4b67c-ed57-4154-9cde-033417c9e440Post:ff388863-1fb5-4e42-9543-fc456cbd5ab0">Re: Abella Studio vs Endless Wave</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Abella Studio vs Endless Wave : I think you're thinking of Bella studios. Abella is different. A friend of mine just used them for their wedding. One week later their pics were up. They're not my style, but they weren't bad. I have no idea about their cost. 
    Posted by rlavach[/QUOTE]

Did you friend have positive feedback or any insight? :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_abella-studio-vs-endless-wave?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:b6d4b67c-ed57-4154-9cde-033417c9e440Post:70ae44b2-c9f1-4ef8-9041-8507fc07f720">Re: Abella Studio vs Endless Wave</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Abella Studio vs Endless Wave : Did you friend have positive feedback or any insight? :)
    Posted by Kimachado[/QUOTE]
    Well, maybe I shouldn't have called her a friend. It's more of an acquaintance that I don't speak to, but I saw her wedding photos on Facebook. The photos were lovely, but some clearly could've used some more editing or could've been taken from a better angle. The fact that they were up within 1 week just seemed suspicious. 
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback! :)

I'll see how it goes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Abella is excellent. I used them for my maternity photos and newborn shots. If I had known about them for wedding I most CERTAINLY would have booked them, as they specialize in weddings more so than preg/baby pics. But even so they did a wonderful job and our pics are absolutely beautiful. Ryan did our maternity and the owner, Mark, did our newborn pics. They are really great!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I'm using Abella!  They are great.  We did our engagement shoot already and the pics came out great, we also had our pictures up and our DVD in about 2 weeks or so. They are averagely priced and so far have done great work for us.  If you go to their facebook page they post pictures of the weddings they've done all the time.  You'll get a better feel for their work that way.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! that certainly is really helpful!. Amor133 wherd did you take ypur engagement pics? :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I live in Howell so I did my pictures at the Brick Reservoir and my wedding pictures will be done at Georgian Court College.  i wanted to do Monmouth university but I didn't wanna chance driving down the parkway on a Friday in June. :)  Below are a few pics from my engagement shoot. I have better ones but the files are too big for this site! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_abella-studio-vs-endless-wave?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:b6d4b67c-ed57-4154-9cde-033417c9e440Post:ff388863-1fb5-4e42-9543-fc456cbd5ab0">Re: Abella Studio vs Endless Wave</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Abella Studio vs Endless Wave : I think you're thinking of Bella studios. Abella is different. A friend of mine just used them for their wedding. One week later their pics were up. They're not my style, but they weren't bad. I have no idea about their cost. 
    Posted by rlavach[/QUOTE]

<div>No, I know Bella and Abella are different. Abella is ok, but much different (not as good) as Endless Wave. Which is why| Abella is more "reasonably" priced.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_abella-studio-vs-endless-wave?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:b6d4b67c-ed57-4154-9cde-033417c9e440Post:1df192a8-7837-4b67-a2fd-17072904c0fd">Re: Abella Studio vs Endless Wave</a>:
    [QUOTE]I live in Howell so I did my pictures at the Brick Reservoir and my wedding pictures will be done at Georgian Court College.  i wanted to do Monmouth university but I didn't wanna chance driving down the parkway on a Friday in June. :)  Below are a few pics from my engagement shoot. I have better ones but the files are too big for this site! :)
    Posted by amor133[/QUOTE]

Really love that black and white pic! Your smiles say it all! Congrats!! This has been the most daunting task thus far!

*PF Films is amazing, but with no photography it makes it difficult. I just found Josh Lynn who is absolutely amazing photographer and really is my style.. I'll keep you posted.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    IDK about the other option but I LOVED Abella's photgraphy when I met with them and actually ended up choosing them for my August wedding. If you check them out on facebook you'll see their wedding photography from recent weddings and trust me, it's gorgeous.
  • Options

amor133 said:
    I'm using Abella!  They are great.  We did our engagement shoot already and the pics came out great, we also had our pictures up and our DVD in about 2 weeks or so. They are averagely priced and so far have done great work for us.  If you go to their facebook page they post pictures of the weddings they've done all the time.  You'll get a better feel for their work that way.
    Amor133, did you have to contact them to find out when your engagement pictures were ready, or did they contact you?

Btw, your engagement pics are so nice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards