New York-Upstate
Options

Under 21 places in Capital Region for bachelorette

Any suggestions on places that would be fun for a bachelorette party, but still allow those under 21?  I'd like to have a fun night out with the girls in a bar-type atmosphere, but have a MOH and bridesmaid who are under 21 that I'd still like to be with.  Albany and the surrounding areas (including Saratoga) are preferred.  Thanks!

Re: Under 21 places in Capital Region for bachelorette

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-upstate_under-21-places-in-capital-region-for-bachelorette?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:124Discussion:78e038cf-3fb5-4dab-b4e2-44fe7656e073Post:b016fa27-40a7-4d74-9214-c9a62c0a3daa">Under 21 places in Capital Region for bachelorette</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any suggestions on places that would be fun for a bachelorette party, but still allow those under 21?  I'd like to have a fun night out with the girls in a bar-type atmosphere, but have a MOH and bridesmaid who are under 21 that I'd still like to be with.  Albany and the surrounding areas (including Saratoga) are preferred.  Thanks!
    Posted by hev624[/QUOTE]

<div>Saratoga Photobooth Co. has a location in Saratoga Springs that is really cool, without the alcohol, and you can have a heck of a time using the photobooths during the party.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards