Just Engaged and Proposals

My proposal!

My fiance and I had our 3 year dating anniversary on Wednesday April 20th.  We went out to dinner and decided we weren't going to get each other any gifts but he told me he had something small for me but he had to open it up so he had me go into the other room and told me he would tell me when to come out.  A few minutes later he texted me to come out and I walked into the hallway and our song was playing and there were roses on the floor leading into the bedroom.  I opened the bedroom door and there were candles all over and he grabbed me and told me how much he loved me and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me and got onto his knee and asked me to marry him.  As soon as he started talking I started bawling and was in shock.  We have always talked about getting married but I didn't know the proposal was going to happen that day at all!!!

It was the most amazing moment!  We are going to have a long engagement to save up, but we plan on getting married April 20th 2013, our five year dating anniversary, and exactly 2 years since the day he proposed. <3
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My proposal!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards