Nebraska-Omaha

Items for sale - now with pictures

Trying this to see if I can get pictures included.  Let me know if you are interested.  Willing to negotiate. If you would like more pictures or have questions, feel free to email me at wishonastar01 at gmaildotcom or reply here.

Jill

Candy Bar Buffett Vases -- 5 left $15 each  or $75 for all and I will throw the scoops in for free (Scoops - $4.00 - many not used, the rest were washed)

Plastic Bags, used for candy buffett $4.00 for all

Vases - could be used for centerpieces or possibly in a candy buffet - 10 of these $1.00 each or $10 for all

Cardbox $25

Re: Items for sale - now with pictures

• If you don't get any response on here you should try Craigslist. I bought our centerpieces off of there. :-)

• Thanks!  I might just go ahead and post these there too.  I am not sure what I will do with them otherwise. =)

Jill
  • In Response to <a href="http://omaha.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_items-for-sale-now-with-pictures?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:79Discussion:761b50bf-6481-4d18-8be5-3f45605cd57cPost:4208c31b-7b82-4967-8fae-391d03cc90a8">Re: Items for sale - now with pictures</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks!  I might just go ahead and post these there too.  I am not sure what I will do with them otherwise. =) Jill
    Posted by wishonastar01[/QUOTE]

Hi! I was wondering if these were still available?? If so, what is the height of the vases? Please feel free to email me @ revathi.truong@gmail.com

Thanks!!
    Revathi
  • All items are sold except the cardbox.

Thanks,
      Jill
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards