South Carolina-Charleston

Rental Trolley

Has anyone found a reasonably priced trolley to rent in Charleston? I would love it for the wedding party, but have seen some crazy prices! 

Re: Rental Trolley

• Check out http://www.absolutelycharleston.com/ I'm not sure how their rates compare to other transportation companies in the area but they have a lot of great options that are really customizable for your wedding. Good luck!
  • edited September 2012
    Try lowcountry loop trolley. That's who I am using. Cheapest ive found. Email me at brianna_ntyahoo.com if you'd like details.
  • Cupid268Cupid268 member
    First Comment
    edited September 2012
    We are going with the Lowcountry Loop. They are the most inexpensive and are able to seat more people as well. They charge a flat fee of $100/per hour (they do charge 30 minutes prior to the pick up time and 30 minutes after last drop off time). It  can seat 40 people (20 additional guests are allowed to stand holding the handrails but that doesn't seem safe to me so we will make more trips instead).
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina-charleston_rental-trolley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:600Discussion:6be844b6-a62f-4cdf-a4a2-9e32ab8415bbPost:da0ea9df-0e40-4993-8a7d-ce936bde1cc1">Re: Rental Trolley</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are going with the Lowcountry Loop. They are the most inexpensive and are able to seat more people as well. They charge a flat fee of $100/per hour (they do charge 30 minutes prior to the pick up time and 30 minutes after last drop off time). It  can seat 40 people (20 additional guests are allowed to stand holding the handrails but that doesn't seem safe to me so we will make more trips instead).
    Posted by Cupid268[/QUOTE]

Thanks y'all! Absolutely Charleston has pretty options but Lowcountry Loop is definitely the more budget friendly option! Do you know how many hours you are thinking? I don't think it would take long to make trips, but I'd want to make sure we had enough time! (transportion for ceremony to reception)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards