October 2013 Weddings

One Year Mark is only a couple weeks away!

Half-way through september already?!?!?!?!

How are you ladies feeling as we approach the 1 year mark? As a huge milestone lover I'm getting nervous!

We are going up to our wedding location to tour around durring october so we can get a real feel of the climate and activities. We're going to put it our our wedding page wedding blog after we post a couple of our engagment session photos. Our first BIG date since we got engaged.

Are you all doing anything special for it?
Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickers Check out My Blog

Re: One Year Mark is only a couple weeks away!

• Its FI's birthday for ours! So I will be making him some sort of healthier dessert and get our favorite wine. Plus he wants to have a cookout so I will get some good steaks to grill.

• Today is the 13th month mark for me. And I have nothing done except some inspiration boards that I made. I keep telling myself that it's okay since we just got engaged on Sept. 4th but I still feel behind. I don't think that we'll be doing anything special on 10/19 except maybe going out to dinner.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_one-year-mark-is-only-a-couple-weeks-away?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:b3882481-09fb-4ab9-b90b-b56cb15bcabaPost:37f8cdc3-81d4-4d38-941e-77d473434d2b">Re: One Year Mark is only a couple weeks away!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Today is the 13th month mark for me. And I have nothing done except some inspiration boards that I made. I keep telling myself that it's okay since we just got engaged on Sept. 4th but I still feel behind. I don't think that we'll be doing anything special on 10/19 except maybe going out to dinner.
    Posted by MrsLucas19[/QUOTE]

You have time! I've been engaged for almost 14 months, and I have so much stuff done that I am getting bored.

First things to do:
    Make budget
    Get an estimated guest list so you know how big, or small you need your venue
    Research venues

• [/QUOTE] First things to do: Make budget Get an estimated guest list so you know how big, or small you need your venue Research venues
    Posted by Stina51286[/QUOTE]

The budget is the hardest thing to figure out other then the color scheme. My FH just keeps on saying that he doesn't care how much I spend just so long as I'm happy. I guess that I'm just going to have to pick a figure myself.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I can't believe we're approaching the 1 year mark!  And I can't believe that today marks exactly 13 months for me! 

It's starting to feel real now.  I've been engaged since March 16, 2012 but our wedding day has never felt close.  Now it does!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My 1 year mark will be on October 5 and I am getting excited!  I don't think it has quite hit me yet that I am getting married even though we have a lot done already.  We even got our engagement photos done but it doesn't seem real to me yet.  My wedding dress did arrive in a couple days ago so I think that is making a little more real to me!  We don't have anything planned for that day yet but I am sure we will probably get some dinner.  Our 3 year anniversary is on 10/27 and we will be in FL to celebrate that so I am very excited for that! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

148 Invited
    image 125 Are ready to party
    image 23 Are no fun!
    image 0 Haven't found the mailbox yet
  • Our one year mark is October 12.  We have an appointment to walk through our reception place since we are planning our wedding in my hometown and we live 5 hours away, FH hasn't seen the place except in pictures, and to figure out details.  We are also meeting with our photographer who is really excited about everything and totally gets our vision, can't wait.  The following day we are traveling for my cousin's wedding, so it will be lots of fun to celebrate our 1 year mark at another couple's wedding.
  • Our 1 year mark is the 13th. I am starting to get nervous that not everything will get done in time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards