Connecticut

Inexpensive Photographers/Dj's?

what is the average price for a photographer/DJ and also anyone know of a good DJ and photographer? 

Re: Inexpensive Photographers/Dj's?

• edited September 2012
    We are using Djae Melee and HK Photography...couldn't be happier
  • https://www.facebook.com/CMCPHOTOG

I just came accross this photographer today and i love her pics. unfort shes out of my price range and im using the pros(already booked them). but her package started at like 1400 for 5 hours coverage then 1900 for 8 hours and then goes up..
    Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

• Djae Melee is affordable. We love our photographer, Studio1923, more than words can describe! 
  • We're using Bob from Entertainment Unlimited as our DJ- affordable and very personable and then Eric Brushett as our photographer. We did our epics a few weeks ago and LOVE LOVE LOVE the way they came out, very excited for the wedding pics!!!!
    imageNovember 2012 November Siggy Challenge - Venue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are using DJae Melee who is very affordable and great! And Eric Brushett for our photography, very budget friendly and his pictures are amazing! I love the way our e-pics came out!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We're using Djae Melee and Michael Dzienis photography. Both are very reasonable!
  • We are using Adam Janea uot of Boston for our DJ. He was a bit more than we originally put in the budget (jsut under $1,000) but we saw him at a wedding and he was AMAZING. I would second Eric Brushett for photography. Amazing work for affordable prices. http://www.ericbrushettphoto.com/
  • We used Zach Dauphanais for our DJ and he was fantastic. We initally wanted DJ Melee but he was unavailable for our date. I would recommend Zach to anyone...and he was SO budget friendly it's unbelievable. Less than $1,000 for the entire night.

For our photographer, I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Max Aureli. Check the link below to view a sneak peak of our wedding photos at Bill Millers Castle. He was $1600 and that included the entire day/night, engagement pics, and rights to the photos. HE IS AMAZING.

Good luck!
    laura 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_inexpensive-photographersdjs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:591ac8b9-f75e-4c0d-8f5f-71445c3175f0Post:bf634d1c-751e-4ca2-bf51-455641d92443">Re: Inexpensive Photographers/Dj's?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Djae Melee is affordable. We love our photographer, Studio1923, more than words can describe! 
    Posted by MoonlightSilver[/QUOTE]

This.  Used both of them and loved both of them. 
  • hi guys. I looked at studio1923 and love the work but I don't see any price. how much does he or she charges?
    thanks.
  • edited September 2012

We used Studio 1923 and CT Party Pros (DJ, Photobooth, and Uplighting) and couldn't have been happier.

Marci: PM me and I can send you the pricing info I have for Studio 1923.

Anniversary
  • I am using Airen miller Photography ...he has a few packages but will work with you on what you actually want and need.

My Dj is Frank C entertainment...I have no idea how his price compairs to anyone else because I knew years ago he would be the only one I trusted with my wedding so I didnt price anyone else out :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Check out www.luciophotography.com. There are many packages available!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards