Destination Weddings Discussions

Favorite Friday!

Happy Happy Friday!!!

Here is where we talk about our favorite things both WR and NWR from the past week!  Let's hear it :-)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Favorite Friday!

• Julyet06Julyet06 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited January 2013
    WR- got the balls for the "I Do" toss!!  (<----just read that and it's too funny!  obviously I meant I got beach balls for our guests to toss after the first kiss :-p) Actually I got them last week and just opened it last night, soo excited!  I hope the photos are as cool as I think they'll be!  Also, going to men's wearhouse with FI after work today to get him measured and hopefully order the suit we saw online! That is, if it's as amazing as we think it is in person.

NWR- We reached the one month mark in the countdown (oh wait, that's wedding related, lol!!)  Ummm....we kicked off our Broadway week by seeing Mamma Mia on Wednesday!  Sunday is Mary Poppins and The Lion King is nextTuesday!!
  • WR: Picked out the cupcakes for our AHR (and had the pleasure of sampling several flavors). It was great, no extra charge to customize them to match our decor AND a wedding discount! NWR: changing things up and going to a Beer Tasting tonight. Nicole, I am sooo jealous of your Broadway Week!
  • Happy Friday! 

WR: FI is finally ready to go suit shopping, and picked out his GM gifts (personalized tervis tumblers- which will be nice on the beach). Haven't actually don't it yet, but am making appointments for a hair cut, and to try out the style I like just make sure it looks good in real life. Also want to go to Sephora and have a makeup consultation. Starting to freak out about how close it's getting!

NWR: Friday and payday, which means I can pay for all my wedding related things! Ah, being an adult, I feel rich for about 30 second after I get. Then it's all gone to bills, and stuff. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WR: got the quote from custom invitation lady and it isn't that bad actually. now we have a decision to make! got almost all of my appointments scheduled for our site visit on the 6th!! Can't wait to meet all the vendors and see the plans start to come together. yay!!!!

NWR: got my hair done last night. she color stripped it lightly -- mostly to take out the super dark brown / purple tones. Now it is more of a soft auburn (my hair REALLY wants to be red no matter what we do with it). It is a little lighter than I want at the root but I'm guessing as more growth come in it will even out and I get to see how this color plays in the styles I'm thinking of when I go out for my hair trial (ok sorta wedding related). I've been pretty good at working out this week and I'm starting to feel stronger. Now if it could only warm up so I could start running outside again!!
  • Julyet06Julyet06 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited January 2013
    Awww Jenny- FI and I try to see at least 3 plays a year.  Last year we saw two (one in Jan and one in Feb, Wicked and the final performance of In the Heights- AMAZING!!).  This year we jumped on "Broadway Week", tickets are Buy One Get One Free and are seeing 3 within one week! 
  • Hope your hair does just what you want it to do Sarah! 
  • I would love to see some Broadway shows. We occasionally get good shows touring through Atlanta, I just always seem to miss them, and hear about them afterwards. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My sister told me I have to see Lion King that it is amazing!! 

WR: I know its a little early but i was on a roll with my OOT bags last night and target had a gd deal on snacks for the superbowl so i loaded up on snacks for my guest bags and checked the expiration dates just in case! Now i am just wondering how they dont get smashed in the extra suitcase i am taking for the bag stuff and my nephews pool toy :) Might get one of those hard suitcases if i can find a good price I am hoping for a 30 % off Kohls coupon been waiting but keep getting 15%. Found my cups online just have to click. I want to buy bug spray for each bag but man hard finding a gd deal for good stuff. 

NWR: Got some help at work not much but better than none! 

Happy Friday!!
    Anniversary
  • Yay it's Friday! WR: my travel agent finally figured out my flight issues, for now. We have to leave a day earlier, but atleast our overnight layover is in Miami so we can have some fun! Ill have more checks after this weekend... I have a long to do list! NWR: one of my kinder kiddos told me he wished I could be his mom. I amost NEVER see his mom, just his grandma, so I'm not sure how involved she is, but I thought it was cute and I felt special lol. Makes me love my job even more!
  • WR-  Narrowing down Save the Dates.  I have 4 designs I like and I found a website that will do magnets super cheap! 

NWR-  If the snow isn't so bad my best friend is coming home for the weekend and i am supposed to see her tonight.  Have dinner with her and her boyfriend! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards