Plus-Sized
Options

Fab Friday - any chatters?

So far, my Friday has turned out to be uh-may-zing!!  Why?

1. I called about the house Josh looked at last night, and we can move in when the other people (our friends) move out!!!!

2. I found out my exit interview at work is at 12:30, and I get to leave at 1:00.  AND I GET THE REST OF THE DAY PAID!!  Huh?!  Who does that?  What an awesome company to not be working for anymore!!  LOL

3.  It's a GORGEOUS DAY outside today!!

How is YOUR Friday??
Anniversary

Re: Fab Friday - any chatters?

• Options
    I don't post on this board much, but figured I'd give it a shot! My Friday is a little stressful so far! I got an email today from the photographer saying she hadn't received our final payment even though we mailed it out a few days ago, so I'm worried about that. We're a week away from the RSVP date and still haven't hear back from quite a few people. We found out some neighbordhood kids have been taking people's mail from their mailboxes, so I'm praying they aren't holding any RSVP's hostage! I also have a ton of homework left to finish for the week, I'm working most of the day today and my bridal shower is tomorrow -- the next 48 hours are going to be slammed for me!
  • Options
    So far my Friday sucks!

Weather is crappy and I have my bridal pictures tomorrow so I really hope it stops soon! Also I tripped about 5 times this morning because FI left his shoes and the clothes basket in front of my closet. And then work is boring as usual!!!

I hope everyone else is having a better day.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_fab-friday-any-chatters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:72713a5e-c33c-497e-83b9-9b92535f1443Post:88d18ab9-2446-4b04-98e1-1cd850d53d19">Re: Fab Friday - any chatters?</a>:
    [QUOTE]So far my Friday sucks! Weather is crappy and I have my bridal pictures tomorrow so I really hope it stops soon! Also I tripped about 5 times this morning because FI left his shoes and the clothes basket in front of my closet. And then work is boring as usual!!! I hope everyone else is having a better day.
    Posted by mancila60[/QUOTE]

OH boo!!!

Well....the rain will wash away all the pollen and make everything look new and clean and shiny so your pics will be AMAZING!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_fab-friday-any-chatters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:72713a5e-c33c-497e-83b9-9b92535f1443Post:6a1bc206-a50d-4f69-87f6-cc3793dea660">Re: Fab Friday - any chatters?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't post on this board much, but figured I'd give it a shot! My Friday is a little stressful so far! I got an email today from the photographer saying she hadn't received our final payment even though we mailed it out a few days ago, so I'm worried about that. We're a week away from the RSVP date and still haven't hear back from quite a few people. We found out some neighbordhood kids have been taking people's mail from their mailboxes, so I'm praying they aren't holding any RSVP's hostage! I also have a ton of homework left to finish for the week, I'm working most of the day today and my bridal shower is tomorrow -- the next 48 hours are going to be slammed for me!
    Posted by xos0inlove[/QUOTE]

awe i'm sorry!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    My Friday is a bit Com si, Com sa... We found an entirely different venue yesterday that we both fell in love with, {insert issue here} this would mean that we would have to hold the wedding in Georgia instead of Florida. {major plus for us, but possibly an issue for other guests}, but it will be a much better fit for us financially, emotionally and physically. As long as our parents are there, that's pretty much a win-win for usCool! My husband just worked my nerve about this cable bill... I wanted to make sure that the payment went through, but he has this "They will take the money off when they feel like it, but if not oh well attitude. THAT URKS ME!!!!!!! The cable company doesn't make it any better because when you call them, they're like well we will know when we get a message in whether it's been accepted or not. SHOUDLN'T YOU HAVE A LITTLE BUTTON THAT AUTOMATICALLY GETS RECEIPTS UPON PAYMENT????WHY MUST I WAIT???? Thank you for letting me vent a bit! I'm okay now, lolWink
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_fab-friday-any-chatters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:72713a5e-c33c-497e-83b9-9b92535f1443Post:52703708-b7a6-4699-8c5e-bacf55975021">Re: Fab Friday - any chatters?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fab Friday - any chatters? : OH boo!!! Well....the rain will wash away all the pollen and make everything look new and clean and shiny so your pics will be AMAZING!!
    Posted by Nindakay[/QUOTE]

I am excited about the pollen being gone. But now I just have to hope the rain stops in time for tomorrow!
  • Options
    My Friday has been decent so far. The weather is pretty ok, my morning class kinda sucked, but my second class was good, and I only work for 3 hours this afternoon (most of which time will be spent surfing the net, as usual).

Although, I do need some advice. One of my close friends told me this morning in complete secrecy that she and her boyfriend have been seriously talking about marriage and might be getting engaged soon. I know they have talked about the possibility of getting married before, but that was always "after dating for over a year"... as of now they've only been together since September... maybe October, so like, 6 months. I know for a fact that they've never had any serious arguments, they are planning on moving in together this summer but are too afraid to tell his parents. I know it's not my relationship but I can't help but feeling that they're moving too fast. How can I be happy for my friend? Should I offer her my opinions or keep my mouth shut? And since this is a secret and I'm not allowed to tell anyone of their not-yet-engagement-but-possibly-soon discussions, I bring it to you, my fellow knotties.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    It's alright, just so happy this week is over- I'm flipping TIRED, lol! But it's my birthday on Sunday so we have a whole weekend of fun stuff planned. To start, we're going out tonight with some of my FI's friends in the city so that should be nice. Then tomorrow we're going to the Museum of Sex and then out to dinner. Oh and I have a Sephora "makeover" appointment tomorrow, where presumably they will teach me the magic of makeup, which I know absolutely nothing about- so I can practice and eventually DIY for the wedding! And then on Sunday we're having family over (was hoping to go mini-golfing but it might rain) and trying out some cakes from the bakery that we might get our vegan wedding cake from. 
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    bruna29bruna29 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_fab-friday-any-chatters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:72713a5e-c33c-497e-83b9-9b92535f1443Post:92569805-7542-4c5b-8d17-57768368a882">Re: Fab Friday - any chatters?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Although, I do need some advice. One of my close friends told me this morning in complete secrecy that she and her boyfriend have been seriously talking about marriage and might be getting engaged soon. I know they have talked about the possibility of getting married before, but that was always "after dating for over a year"... as of now they've only been together since September... maybe October, so like, 6 months. I know for a fact that they've never had any serious arguments, they are planning on moving in together this summer but are too afraid to tell his parents. I know it's not my relationship but I can't help but feeling that they're moving too fast. How can I be happy for my friend? <strong>Should I offer her my opinions or keep my mouth shut?</strong> And since this is a secret and I'm not allowed to tell anyone of their not-yet-engagement-but-possibly-soon discussions, I bring it to you, my fellow knotties.
    Posted by egeurts[/QUOTE]
    Keep your mouth shut. It's not your relationship, and it's none of your business. Let her and her bf/FI decide what they want to do.<div>
    </div><div>ETA: I know a few people who had gotten engaged after dating for only a few months, married, and have had a long and happy marriage (my mom and dad were fine examples of this). Only they can decide whether they are moving too fast or not.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You need to keep it to yourself. How would you feel if you were in love and at an exciting time of your life a friend said something to ruin that time. Who is to say at what point a relationship is marriage ready. Your friend is happy and as long as he treats her great then be happy she was lucky to find the one. If you say something you risk ending a friendship.
    85image 71image 14image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards