Not Engaged Yet

Baby Update

For those of you who wanted to be updated on my friend's baby.

His oxygen requirements have been reduced from 100 percent down to 60 percent and he has started to take some breaths on his own. He opened his eyes for my friend and her husband, which he hadn't done for the nurses. All of this sounds really positive. However, she also said that he is having seizures and that they are trying to keep his body temperature low to reduce any swelling that he may have. Once that is more under control that will be doing a MRI to see if he has any brain damage.

Please keep sending those good vibes and prayers!

Thanks again!

Re: Baby Update

• Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

Ok, sending more good vibes.  It sucks when babies are sick. :-(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm really sorry to hear such a little baby is having such problems.  I'll keep them in my thoughts - good vibes for your friend an her little boy!

Anniversary

• AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I hope he gets better soon.
    I'm not good at feelings.

• Blue & WhiteBlue & White member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I'll keep them in my prayers as well.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • edited December 2011
    good vibes and prayers for the little on sounds like he is off to a rough start, hope it all turns around for the new little family soon.
    Shine let them wonder what you've got let them wish that they were not on the outside looking in.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards