New Hampshire

Baker

Hi I was wondering if you guys could recomend a baker for the portsmouth area.  I know some of the bigger names.  But didn't know if there were any less known bakers that do a good job but on the cheaper side.  

Thanks!
85image 71image 14image

Re: Baker

• A friend of mine used Colville's Custom Cakery for her wedding.  The price was way less than the big names and the cake was both beautiful and delicious.  I will be contacting her for my cake too!  She has a facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/colvillescustomcakery
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My Friends Bakery in Dover does pretty good work and is definitely on the cheaper side. :)

image 183 Invited image 101 Are ready to party!! image 82 Are missing out image 0 Are Driving me Crazy!! The new Mrs. McIver!! :)
  • m tullim tulli member
    First Comment
    Thanks!!
    85image 71image 14image
  • I fully admit that I've never been, and I don't know their prices, but I've heard good things about Popovers on the Square in Portsmouth.
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • 7ate9.com does amazing cheesecakes and will deliver!
  • AListConfections.com (visit to view menu)

Use code "SweetDeals" when you e-mail your order to recieve 10% off! "Vanilla Heaven" cupcakes are so light and fluffy! Everything is decadent and delicious!

Caters cupcakes for receptions, showers, weddings, basically any event! Also full cakes, pies, cookies, bars/brownies, ect.

E-Mail: info@alistconfections.com

See pictures and like:
    facebook.com/AListConfections

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards