Nevada-Las Vegas

Cutting a year from wedding planning and moving my venue...to Vegas.

Please tell me I'm not crazy.

Backstory: This is a 2nd wedding for both myself and FI. We've known each other since we were teenagers, together a year, engaged 4 months.  Long story short, the wedding planning has me beyond stressed out. We're going to Vegas for a mini-vacation at the end of May/beginning of June (we're staying at the Excalibur) because we had flight vouchers we needed to redeem. Today, after an anxiety-filled WR dream/nightmare, I threw out the idea (half-jokingly) that we should just say screw the planning (and spending thousands of dollars) and just say our vows in Vegas. FI is completely on board! We're only wanting to invite our parents and grandparents. Everyone else can watch via a webcast that I see a lot of places are offering (for a charge...totally worth it to me). We'll take them out to dinner somewhere after to celebrate. I don't have a dress. We don't have rings. I have barely started researching weddings in Vegas. Please tell me I'm not crazy and creating more stress for myself by thinking this is a good idea.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Cutting a year from wedding planning and moving my venue...to Vegas.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards