Connecticut

Resturants in or around manchester ct?

Me and my fiance are looking into different ceremony sites around manchester ct but unfortunantely are completely at a loss for a resturant for dinner/mini reception afterwards. If anyone has any names of places that have a welcoming atmopshere and good food please send it my way, even if you think its kinda pricey :-) Thanks for any info ladies

Re: Resturants in or around manchester ct?

• mill on the river in south windsor they also allow ceremonies
    Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

• check out the nutmeg in east windsor ct. Its somewhat smaller but has a gorgeous chandelier and is budget friendly. We were going to go with mill on the river till we saw this venue! AND THE FOOD IS AMAZING!!! They also have a court yard with a gazebo right out the doors of the reception hall so i love the fact guests can talk inside at their table and mingle outside.And there are many places to take pictures.
  • I was also going to suggest Mill on the River.  My husband's cousin had her reception there and it was great for a small wedding.  She had about 85 people downstairs, I certainly wouldn't do more than that. 

I also know that people have gotten married at Wickham Park and had it catered. 
  • Thank you so much ladies !!!! We are going down to wickham park after we are done with this move to see how far of a walk it is from parking to where the ceremony would take place (my mother is handicap and can't walk very far). I checked out both resturants and they look amazing! Contacted them both just waiting for a reply. Thanks again
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards