Honeymoon Discussions

Secrets Wild Orchid Spa Pricing

Does anyone know where I can find a pricing guide for spa services at Secrets Wild Orchid? The brochure on their website just lists the services, but no prices (which is a little disconcerting!)

Re: Secrets Wild Orchid Spa Pricing

• It's pretty common for spa brochures to not have prices in them There is usually a separate price list. If you e-mail the resort, I'm sure they'll gladly provide one. I also know that Secrets just revamped their website, so they may not have all of the info in place yet.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_secrets-wild-orchid-spa-pricing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:11Discussion:2ac0ba90-82bb-4890-a822-fc8c8b5a5b03Post:00159bc1-c8ed-488c-98f7-5aa7c16ab550">Re: Secrets Wild Orchid Spa Pricing</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's pretty common for spa brochures to not have prices in them There is usually a separate price list. If you e-mail the resort, I'm sure they'll gladly provide one. I also know that Secrets just revamped their website, so they may not have all of the info in place yet.
    Posted by Jells2dot0[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks, I'll email them :) </div>
  • coolwhipz1coolwhipz1 member
    Name Dropper First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited March 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_secrets-wild-orchid-spa-pricing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:11Discussion:2ac0ba90-82bb-4890-a822-fc8c8b5a5b03Post:42ff7a52-31d9-40b2-b604-aa546446a31a">Re: Secrets Wild Orchid Spa Pricing</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Secrets Wild Orchid Spa Pricing : Thanks, I'll email them :) 
    Posted by CourtaniaLynn[/QUOTE]

We went to Wild Orchid for our HM in Nov, week of thanksgiving. We did a couples massage. a 55 min massage set us back $129 for each of us and it was the worst massage of my life. Im pretty sure those girls haven't had any formal training, and I actually emailed and complained about it when we got back.

other than that we LOVED the resort. all the food was amazing, especially the Japanese and French restaurants. HTH

ETA-clarity on per person pricing
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_secrets-wild-orchid-spa-pricing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:11Discussion:2ac0ba90-82bb-4890-a822-fc8c8b5a5b03Post:49721318-7df9-4ae3-acdb-716c1a5e69b7">Re: Secrets Wild Orchid Spa Pricing</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Secrets Wild Orchid Spa Pricing : We went to Wild Orchid for our HM in Nov, week of thanksgiving. We did a couples massage. a 55 min massage set us back $129 for each of us and it was the worst massage of my life. Im pretty sure those girls haven't had any formal training, and I actually emailed and complained about it when we got back. other than that we LOVED the resort. all the food was amazing, especially the Japanese and French restaurants. HTH   ETA-clarity on per person pricing
    Posted by coolwhipz1[/QUOTE]

<div>I am so relieved to hear the French food is good - I LOVE French food!!!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards