Washington

Higgins Point- Coeur d Alene, ID

Just wondering if anyone has gone to a wedding or had their wedding at Higgins Point in Coeur d Alene, ID?  My Fiance and I are getting married July 28 2012 and we really really want to get married and have our reception there we are just a little worried about the restrictions, if anyone has any insight that would be amazing and help calm me down. :)

Re: Higgins Point- Coeur d Alene, ID

• mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try the Idaho board.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • edited December 2011
    I got nothiing for you, but I will say that my venue (Port of Bellingham Cruise Terminal) has VERY little restrictions on anything.
    It's costing us 1g for the entire day (8am-midnight) for the ceremony and reception, we can serve our own booze, pick our own caterer (as long as they have insurance) my aunt is allowed to bake the desserts without that, they have tables and chairs and don't care about whatever vendors we want to use for anything. Super easy going and helpful, so if you're wanting to find something close to WA with little restrictions, you may wanna check that place out too. :)
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington_higgins-point-coeur-d-alene-id?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:633Discussion:84b02fc9-76f5-4f98-be5d-6ed5e555d510Post:d7e4f26c-d976-4655-ab03-a3cd95bf37a4">Re: Higgins Point- Coeur d Alene, ID</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got nothiing for you, but I will say that my venue (Port of Bellingham Cruise Terminal) has VERY little restrictions on anything. It's costing us 1g for the entire day (8am-midnight) for the ceremony and reception, we can serve our own booze, pick our own caterer (as long as they have insurance) my aunt is allowed to bake the desserts without that, they have tables and chairs and don't care about whatever vendors we want to use for anything. Super easy going and helpful, so if you're wanting to find something close to WA with little restrictions, you may wanna check that place out too. :)
    Posted by firsttimersluck[/QUOTE]

That is awesome! Such a good deal. You really scored!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much! We living CDA, ID so we are looking to stay in that area, the only reason I posted it in the WA forum was just in case there were any spokane area brides that could help me out.  You place looks awesome though, congrats!!! :)
    edited December 2011
    No problem! I completely understand. This board is suuuper quiet, though. I haven't seen a Spokane girl in a while.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! Im getting married 9/24/11 in Spokane, and one of my girlfriends is getting married TOMORROW at Higgins Point. Ill let you know how it goes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards