2»

Re: Introduce yourself!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hello fellow brides!

1.  Amy
    2.  May 21, 2011
    3. Hawaii...woo hoo
    4.  besides getting to marry an awesome guy, my favorite part of the wedding is the venue...North Bank park.  I run a 5k every year that goes by that venue and have always thought "what a great pace to host an event".  Once engaged (and still wondering about where to host the wedding)...I ran that same 5k, and stopped as I went by it and said out loud "that is it".
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Alex(andra)
    2. May 8, 2010
    3. Jamaica. We just took our honeymoon last month because 3 weeks before the wedding we bought a house, my husband got a promotion and couldn't leave right after the wedding, I got a new job at the end of summer, and my husband is going back to get a 2nd master's degree, so December was our first chance to get away.
    4. I can't really pick a favorite, but I loved how everything came together. I loved our vendors. I loved all the little details that maybe not everyone knew was important but was important to us (like where we got married, who married us, our cake topper, my bouquet charm and handkerchief, our music choices, etc.) I loved the little moments. I loved spending special moments with our closest friends and family. But maybe my favorite moment was when my husband told me after the reception, "Thank you for giving me the best wedding. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you for all your hard work... It paid off. Today couldn't have been more perfect...Thank you!"
    (I wish I could post pics but the file sizes are too big and won't save smaller! Maybe I can post some more in my Knot bio...Or if you really want, just PM me and I'll give you the Facebook public link.)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Brandilyn
    2. July 23, 2011
    3. St Lucia 
    4. My Dress and shoes!
    Soon to be MRS!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi all!!

1. Jenny
    2. August 20, 2011
    3. Just booked Sandals Grande St. Lucian in St. Lucia 2 days ago!!
    4. Our table numbers/names: My FI & I met at a wedding 2.5 years ago and will have been to 18 weddings together by our wedding day so we're naming each table at our reception after a couple's wedding that we attended.  We'll have a picture of us at their wedding as well as a quick blurb about that wedding.  I think it'll be great because almost all the couples should be at our wedding!
  • Options
    alishingleralishingler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Ali
    2. May 21, 2011
    3. Aruba!
    4. I'm looking forward to seeing all our friends in one place at the same time. But other than that, I asked my grandma for something of hers I could wear in the wedding, she gave me a string of pearls that belonged to her grandma. I'm excited to include those somehow, probably in my bouquet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello!  I used to be quite active, but am more of a lurker now.

1. Lisa
    2. June 19, 2010
    3. Negril, Jamaica ( 2 nights at Tensing Pen, 5 at Couples Negril) 
    4. I loved my dress, and I was blown away by our flowers.  They were even better than I had imagined.  (Florist was FOOL)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi all!

1. Jen
    2. June 22, 2011
    3. Aruba
    4. Deciding to have a destination wedding in Aruba with 20 of our closest family and friends in tow.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    BCsGalBCsGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_introduce-yourself?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:8091dff5-5e3e-4d32-94d7-65bdec5846eaPost:2e95d016-e015-4f08-b6cb-5fc5a7241a26">Re: Introduce yourself!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi all!! 1. Jenny 2. August 20, 2011 3. Just booked Sandals Grande St. Lucian in St. Lucia 2 days ago!! 4. Our table numbers/names: My FI & I met at a wedding 2.5 years ago and will have been to 18 weddings together by our wedding day so we're naming each table at our reception after a couple's wedding that we attended.  <strong>We'll have a picture of us at their wedding as well as a quick blurb about that wedding.  I think it'll be great because almost all the couples should be at our wedding!</strong>
    Posted by jdubs515[/QUOTE]
    Cute idea!!
    Christina & Brandon - August 7, 2010 Anniversary
    My Planning Bio | My Married Bio | FOR SALE!
  • Options
    dlovely00dlovely00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. LaDonna
    2. aug 6 2011
    3. jamica
    4. cant wait till the honeymoon so i can relax
  • Options
    Cassandra999Cassandra999 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    1. Cassie
    2. May 2012 ish? date is not set yet
    3. Hawaii or similar
    4. Haven't planned much yet, but I am excited about finding my dress
    Anniversary
  • Options
    CLECyclistCLECyclist member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Cara
    2. June 12, 2011
    3. Costa Rica, woo!
    4. Our Save the Date had a Futurama quote on it. We're such nerds.

TTC since October 2011.
    DX with Non-IR PCOS in October 2012.
    Missing RIGHT tube due to a prior surgery to remove cyst-zilla (40 lbs!) at age 12.
    HSG showed tube was blocked - cleared by dye. DON'T DO CLOMID WITHOUT AN HSG!
    Cycle #8 with 50mg Clomid & TI = BFN
    Cycle #9 with 50mg Clomid & TI = No response.
    Cycle #10 with Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel shot = ???
    CD12 ultrasound showed no follicles above 10mm.
    CD16 ultrasound showed no follicles above 10mm (WTF)
    Clomid 200mg CD 16-22, repeat u/s on 3/11
  • Options
    red400red400 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Tara
    2.  October 13, 2012
    3.  Haven't decided but would like Costa Rica
    4.  We are really excited about our reception hall...not many people have heard of it, and it's SO unique!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Liz
    2. June 25, 2011
    3. Europe when I finish grad school
    4. I'm excited about the flowers the most right now because I just selected a vendor
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi everyone!

1.Melissa
    2.October 29,2011
    3.Toying with the idea of 1 week in the Carribean, and 1 week in Europe
    4. My fiance and I have a shared loved for classic cars, so we're naming each table after the various cars we've had over the last 6 years. I.E 1956 Pontiac, 1940 Studebaker etc
  • Options
    utchayutchay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

1. Utchay
    2. July 23, 2011
    3. I would absolutely love to tour 5 countries in Europe but Hawaii sounds nice too

4. Every detail has been exciting but my shoes and my bms shoes will say it all. O and I love love love my dress

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards