July 2012 Weddings
Options

Post your birthdays!

2»

Re: Post your birthdays!

• Options
    May 10th, I'll be 30 this year. I'm a Taurus and FI is a Scorpio. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Untitled
    image 218 Invited image 130 Are ready to party!! image 79 Are missing out. :(image 10 Are making me wait. :(
  • Options
    mekiakoomekiakoo member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited January 2012
    February 3. FI and I have the same birthday! I'll be 25, he'll be 26.
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Dec. 25th

I'm Capricorn and not quite to a T because I'm very disorganized, but everything else is pretty close. FI is Virgo and apparently we have the strongest compatability of our signs :) FI doesn't believe in astrological signs but he fits Virgo perfectly.
  • Options
    January 23!
  • Options
    October 31st and another Scorpio. =)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    michelle11988michelle11988 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    January 19th! I'm just barely a Capricorn.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Just missed mine... January 25th.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker pregnancy calendar baby development
  • Options

July 20.  That's right.  The day before our wedding.  I am a cancer and FI is a scorpio.  The signs changing a couple of years ago only have to do with people born after 2000 something.  I can't remember the actual year right now.  Anyways,  the funny thing is that my sign does not change.  I was a cancer before and I am a cancer still.  haha!

Cate Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    February 24th
    Wedding Countdown Ticker "Don't marry the person you can live with, marry the person you can't live without."
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_post-birthdays?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:1a81a316-3597-4407-b790-d08f2072082ePost:3b1df495-d770-478b-a27f-d1ea5aa1c406">Re: Post your birthdays!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Happy Belated Birthday Ceglare! Happy Early Birthday Penny! My birthday is coming up on Feb 21... but i am super excited b/c we are going to mexico right after for a friends wedding (and staying for a week) so we are going to celebrate down there :) <strong>I'm a pisces thru and tru </strong>and FI is a cancer and we are suppsed to be top love match hehe <3
    Posted by l_everett[/QUOTE]

YAY!!!! pisces are in the house!!!! My birthday is 3 days after yours. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker "Don't marry the person you can live with, marry the person you can't live without."
  • Options
    March 23rd and I will finally be 21!!! lol

Im an Aries and FI is a Virgo.
  • Options
    july 28th, one week after our wedding, i will be 33
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards