Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Halloween Party - Rental? (NWR)

So - this is so not wedding-related, but anyone know any cheap (really cheap) indoor halls that are available to rent on Friday nights?

Hubby and I are wanting to host a Halloween party - but our apartment is just WAY too small. We're thinking about 30-40 people total...Friday night rental..like 4 hours.

Would like to do EVERYTHING else ourselves..decorate, food, alcohol.

I'd love it if the rental is under 200 dollars -____-. I've looked at Hamilton County Parks and one of their indoor lodges is 400..that MIGHT be do-able..but that's such a hefty price tag on top of everything else...
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Halloween Party - Rental? (NWR)

• Options
    Try the carnegie center, they just opened and looks like they have per hour rates and you can rent only certain portions. I could see this lending itself to a haunted theme with the building being older.
    http://thecarnegiecenter.org/rates/

Good luck
  • Options
    You could look at Mason Halls or VFW halls and get decorations from Party City and Party Souce to dress them up some. We have a super small apartment so we have to go outside many times too. Good luck!
  • Options
    Does your apartment have a clubhouse? If not what about nearby apartments?

I had a condo and they would rent out their clubhouse for special occasions for cheap...just another thought.
  • Options
    Thanks. We don't have a clubhouse..unfortunately..but I'll look around. Thanks for the suggestions. :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Check out Pattison Park. I am not sure how much it is, but i cannot imagine it is that much.
    Planning Bio
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    222image 50image 19image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards