Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

glenn roush

For those of you that's used him about how much does he run for a Saturday night reception?

figuring it out as i go Wedding Countdown Ticker image 124 Invited so far!
image 105 (including 4 extra plus ones) Are ready to party!
image 9 Will be missing out!
image 14 Are making me slowy go crazy!
RSVP Date October 15th

Re: glenn roush

• fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    $1500 was his rate for 2009.  That is for unlimited time.   Whether you want him for 4 hours or 8.  We also met with him twice.  We loved him.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, i'm just so torn. I think the DJ is really important because I really want a party atmosphere. I just don't want to make the wrong decision. Haha guess I'm getting my first case of wedding planning stress....
    figuring it out as i go Wedding Countdown Ticker image 124 Invited so far!
    image 105 (including 4 extra plus ones) Are ready to party!
    image 9 Will be missing out!
    image 14 Are making me slowy go crazy!
    RSVP Date October 15th
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_glenn-roush-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:98da8c1d-c0fd-4441-8768-2bf31a5bc62cPost:ad3735b0-89cf-41ac-b238-2426a69178a2">Re: glenn roush</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just don't want to make the wrong decision.
    Posted by donnamarie02[/QUOTE]

I did not have a DJ, but I have never heard any complaints about Glenn. I'm sure he'd do a great job at keeping the party going!
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The great thing about Glenn is he really tries to get to know you so that he already has a feel for how you want the event to go and what your expectations are.  He checked in with me a couple of times between our first meeting and the one right before the wedding.  I could just say a million good things about Glenn.

I would suggest meeting with a few to see who you connect with the most.  The other 2 we were considering were Colby Logan with Astounding Sounds and Seth with Dallas Rhythms.  We just met with Glenn first and liked him so much that we hired him right then. 
  • edited December 2011
    I met with Glenn and with Colby and am waiting on final pricing (DJ & lighting) from both of them, but I just wanted to say from personality alone my mom and I both loved Glenn.  We're just hoping that outside lighting (he can do up lighting but we're checking on pinspotting from another company) will be reasonable.
  • edited December 2011
    I was really impressed with Glenn. I've seen a lot of lame DJs, and he was definitely not in that category.
  • edited December 2011
    We used Glenn and loved him. Worth every penny. My husband just commented again, 4 months after our wedding that Glenn was our best vendor. He's sooo not cheesy which is good and sometimes hard to find in a DJ, gets to know you and match's your style. He's super diligent. We met wihth2 other DJs before meeting and hiring Glenn and I am soo happy we found and went with Glenn.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards