Canada-Ontario

Venues under $100 PP GTA w/ Scenic views

Please help with looking for a venue that is under $100 per person. We would prefer a venue with some scenery. We've looked into the Caledon country club (website down) and they're offering $120 per person with open bar. You're suggestions are greatly appreciated

Re: Venues under $100 PP GTA w/ Scenic views

• Got a package from Peter and Pauls Catering company at the wedding show. I was interested in the Manor (an event spacd that is described as Country Chic) and they had a great offer for Fridays and Sundays or for Saturdays during the winter.  It was $87 pp which included gratuities but not taxes.  The package looks great with open bar, apps, and fun late night food all included. 

I would've went for this except we decided to get married outside of London since that's where my parents are.

Anyways, check it out http://www.peterandpauls.com

Good luck

• I suggest enlisting the help of a wedding planner.  When we first started looking - all we got were quotes of $120 and up, before taxes.  Then we hired a wedding planner to help us acquire a venue - the same venues started quoting us $90 or less.  If you want the name of one, let me know.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards