March 2012 Weddings
Options

Down another vendor

So if you remember last week we found out our photographer got fired.  We decided to take the deal they offered us and go with the new in house person. We tonight I get a call from the salon telling me that my makeup artist up and quit today.  They have someone else but I'm upset.  I've used this girl many times and now I have to put my faith in someone new on my wedding day.  I decided to go for another trial on Thursday before my RD just to meet her and see her work.  Thanks for letting me vent.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Down another vendor

• Options
    That's rough dealing withal of that. You have the right idea about going in fort a trial. She may be even better than the last. Besides she must have a lot going on just to up and quit a job so maybe she wouldn't have been as focused on getting your makeup just right like your new one will!
  • Options
    Oh that is awful. I'm so sorry you are having to deal with so much drama. I'll keep you in my T&Ps. Hopefully you wont have any more drama to deal with.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Dx PCOS November 2010
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    Ugh, I'm so sorry!!! Hopefully this girl is just as good if not better than the toher. Let us know how it goes!
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_down-another-vendor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:09957acd-475e-4369-9ca2-dcdec1975b6dPost:e34277d0-9f3a-460c-a97f-5fc90d948a48">Re: Down another vendor</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ugh, I'm so sorry!!! Hopefully this girl is just as good if not better than the toher. Let us know how it goes!
    Posted by elidellio[/QUOTE]

This...and I hope they do the trial for nothing, since they're the ones who have inconvenienced you...GL...thinking of you!!
    March 2012 January Siggy Challenge:Favorite Engagement Pic Photobucket
    341image Invited to our dream wedding!!
    259image Are ready to party
    82image Are missing out
    0image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 3/10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_down-another-vendor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:09957acd-475e-4369-9ca2-dcdec1975b6dPost:b997c865-0ec4-4f46-b92a-605545cc9835">Re: Down another vendor</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aww :( did they charge you for another trial?
    Posted by rebeccaa12[/QUOTE]

Hopefully they at least do this for you if you have the time to go
    Back in and have it done. Sorry for all your trouble :( that's no fun at all
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Holy crap!! That is terrible! 
    Good idea doing another tirial.
    I'm sure it'll all turn out great, good luck!!
    Baby Boy will be making his way into our life EDD April 5, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    They are going to do the trial for free but I seriously can't take much more of this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    aww oh np! i bet it wil lcome out amazing still! just so stressful as u get so close
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards