African American Weddings

Another DIY project (PIP)

Another late night, another project done *giant yawn*. Gosh, I wish somebody would've warned me about the sleepness nights the week of the wedding can bring (or maybe somebody did & just didn't listen lol).

How did I do?

(Thinking about adding some type of ribbon so my daughter could hold it better)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Another DIY project (PIP)

• Oh my, that is beautiful. Well done! I've seen people use ribbons and "stakes" glued to the back for children to hold.
    That definitely came out lovely though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Your sign is darling!!! I agree with PP. use a stake or ribbons on each side to hold. Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_another-diy-project-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:9ed4da0b-805a-47a5-a8a6-9f715ffde2b0Post:8dd118ab-4d27-4881-83d0-9e47e5906638">Another DIY project (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Another late night, another project done *giant yawn*. Gosh, I wish somebody would've warned me about the sleepness nights the week of the wedding can bring (or maybe somebody did & just didn't listen lol). How did I do? (Thinking about adding some type of ribbon so my daughter could hold it better)
    Posted by bsims726[/QUOTE]

OMG that is so friggin CUTE!!!! I may STEAL that Idea. How old is your daughter? Our daughter is 2.
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • That's gorgeous.!
    May 2013 January Siggy: Cake.!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Cute!
    **I am getting married to Mr. Wonderful on 11/3/2012**
  • This is soo cute ! I agree use ribbon
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • Thank you, ladies. Now to move on to some other DIY projects (ribbon wands, ceremony programs, photobooth prop box). Hope I get them done in time *bites nails nervously*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_another-diy-project-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:9ed4da0b-805a-47a5-a8a6-9f715ffde2b0Post:c059c662-7958-4f85-9507-a7f033df6644">Re: Another DIY project (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Another DIY project (PIP) : OMG that is so friggin CUTE!!!! I may STEAL that Idea. How old is your daughter? Our daughter is 2.
    Posted by MrsSmith2Be02[/QUOTE]

Lol go ahead, steal away. With my lil cousin also being a flower girl, we thought it'd be a lil redundant to have them both throwin flowers so when I came across this idea, I had to use it (hopefully my guests will find it cute). Oh, and our daughter is 3, goin on 23 (too grown for her own age lol smh).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards