California-San Diego
Options

the pros photography

Hi! Has anyone ever used the pros for their photographer? Their packages are amazing, but wondering about the quality of work. Also, finding a photographer whose personality meshes with yours and your fiancees without having met ahead of time....
Thanks!

Re: the pros photography

• Options
    frenchy730frenchy730 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should meet them in person, ask to see samples of their work, and see how well you all get along.
  • Options
    christine951christine951 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my cousin is using them at her wedding! she loves them, im not to fond of there work, but thats just my opion if they dont work out look at imageryconcpts.com they are great!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there,

I checked out their site, and you can't even view their work, which is odd.  It seems to me that they are a very large compay that has photographers who work for them, similar to Bella Photography....a national company, rather than a local one, which means less personalized service, and often times lesser quality. 

I found that with photography, you often get what you pay for, to a degree.  There are so many phtographers in town who own the business and shoot the weddings, or who have one or two associates whom they work with, and whose work you can see, and you can meet the photographer in person, rather than on  your wedding day. 

Just my two cents.  :)  My recommendation it town is Unveiled Wedding Photography.  Years of experience, beautiful work, and fun.  The website is www.unveiledwedding.com. Good luck with whomever you choose!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards