West Virginia
Options

attentions brides (especially those in need of a photographer)

As well as a bride to be, I am young photographer trying to start her professional career.i did a lot of 35 mm shooting in high school including a couple weddings but did not try to make a business out of it. I have been using digital for personal use for a few years now and just upgrades my camera a few months ago. In order to build up my portfolio i am currently offering great deals on wedding packages starting at $250. I am willing to travel throughout the state. I am very excited shooting weddings and i am willing to go that extra mile to ensure that you are satisified. If interested email amandaschoolcraftphotography@yahoo.com for more info. I will also do engagement shoots which may be included in some packages or can be purchase seperately as a trial run for the wedding.

Re: attentions brides (especially those in need of a photographer)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you have some proofs of the weddings you have done?  Also, could I see what you do have in your portfolio?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    amandalea2amandalea2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

unfortunitly i only have 8 prints from only one of the weddings.  That  was five years ago and i have improved since then and updated my camera but if  we have a meeting in person i can bring them for you if you would like.  I am currently working on making a facebook page just search amanda schoolcraft photography, i believe i'm the only one that comes up but it will say from clay west virgina. It's a work in progress. Although you must remember that coloring does not always look right on computers, if after viewing them you would like to meet in person to see some printed ones just let me know. ( these photos are not photoshoped which i will have the latest  version of very soon )  Also, I am willing to do engagement photos or bridal shower photos before booking if you would like the extra security of a test run I know not having a lot of previous wedding pictures  to look at is concerning to a bride. I will do everything i can to ensure a client does not regret the decision to book me.  If you would like to see a detailed describtion of the packages email me and i will email it to you it is to large to put on here. May i ask what county/city you are from and is the wedding being held there?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards