November 2013 Weddings
Options

Highly (Favor)ed lol

Are you planning on giving out any favors? What would you like to give out? Are you doing any D.I.Y. favors? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Highly (Favor)ed lol

• Options
    We are doing picture frames for people to put there pictures in from the photobooth. We are also probably going to do candles or coasters or something. I may tie them together but thats extent of my DIY. I am totally not a DIY person. I did my favors for the engagement party but it was basically just putting together stuff I bought.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    That's cool.We thought about a photo booth, but I don't think the Mr. was on board with it that much. I thought the pics would be a neat favor to have as well as a scrapbook for us! WIN-WIN, LOL... we are going to do the espresso brownies and the love compilation cd's. My mouth is watering already :-) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    gmcr78gmcr78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    We're doing homemade lemoncello and chocolate skulls, to commemorate that we're getting married on Day of the Dead.  I'm all about edible/drinkable favors!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2013-weddings_highly-favored-lol?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:cd1f7f85-cf50-4bfe-9bfc-0a3b46d68364Discussion:8ce3457b-03aa-41c7-81b2-87b789151411Post:fbaae852-7543-42d7-a591-8722b73b5da3">Re: Highly (Favor)ed lol</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're doing homemade lemoncello and chocolate skulls, to commemorate that we're getting married on Day of the Dead.  I'm all about edible/drinkable favors!
    Posted by gmcr78[/QUOTE]

<div>That is all the way AWESOME!!!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're doing homemade candles in the shape of our initials in our wedding colors. In fact, I made them two weeks ago, so they are already ready to go.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards