Canada-Ontario

Vistaprint

Have any of you Toronto ladies had any luck with ordering from vistaprint? I hear such great things, but everytime I log into it to give something a try the shipping to Canada hardly makes it worth doing. Any tips?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
244 Invited image 43 Attending image 5 Declined image Waiting on 198 image
RSVP Date October 3, 2011

Re: Vistaprint

• LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered Save the Dates from them - they always have sales so I got a great deal (even with shipping), and they turned out really well!  Register with them to get the email coupons, it's really worth it!
  • meaghan333meaghan333 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have ordered  a bunch of times from there, and have been really happy with the quality.  If you can wait for the sales/email coupons, it's really easy to get everything you want for free, and only pay for shipping.  If you are willing to spend $50, they often have free shipping to Canada. 

And a secret I discovered- if you get a really good email, hold on to it.  The links still work long after the sale ends.  (I have been using an email that expired last August, without any issues).
  • ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yup, I've ordered business cards from them many times. I sign up for their emails and within a week or so, a deal pops up. The cheapest shipping option can take up to 3 weeks so if you're willing to wait, it's a good deal.

Make sure to go through vistaprint.ca, not .com!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Meaghann17Meaghann17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alright thanks ladies! I was definately looking at the .com!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I just love coming on here and finding answers to questions I was just about to ask!

Is Vistaprint hard to use? Do they have many templates? Invites (Etc) is one area where I want to save as much $ as I can, as I prefer simple, streamlined look. I have heard great things from others -just hope it will be easy for me!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Watch for the emails... they have good deals if you get on their email list.  If your shipping is high maybe it's because you're on the vistaprint.com site?  Make sure you to go .ca instead.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_vistaprint?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:65bc4320-8e83-48ba-85eb-30c5d23ac1b0Post:0f885c6e-13c7-4915-a452-323815011e04">Re: Vistaprint</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just love coming on here and finding answers to questions I was just about to ask! Is Vistaprint hard to use? Do they have many templates? Invites (Etc) is one area where I want to save as much $ as I can, as I prefer simple, streamlined look. I have heard great things from others -just hope it will be easy for me!
    Posted by Car&Ry[/QUOTE]

Seems pretty easy from what I have seen- I just ordered some tote bags to use as gift bags for my bridesmaids.

thanks ladies who let me know about .ca it was about $5 to ship the free tote bags which is a lot better than what the .com was quoting me!

i ordered each bag seperately to get it for free and just had to pay the shipping. i figure $5 for a personalized bag delivered to my house is not too bad!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!

Just ordered my invites. I googled  "vistaprint canada coupons" and found some awesome deals  -50% off and stuff! A friend sort of held my hand through it all.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_vistaprint?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:65bc4320-8e83-48ba-85eb-30c5d23ac1b0Post:96778b52-1c26-400c-811d-566f74a852b8">Re: Vistaprint</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks! Just ordered my invites. I googled  "vistaprint canada coupons" and found some awesome deals  -50% off and stuff! A friend sort of held my hand through it all.
    Posted by Car&Ry[/QUOTE]

sign up for the emails, you will get those coupons to you email! and even if they expire I find that they can still be used.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards