Texas-Austin

Review: Hair & Makeup Trial w/Beauty by April

I had my trial with April Cashion last night and I was very pleased.

First of all, she was one of the ONLY vendors that I could find that would come to my venue (The Winfield in Kyle) for a small wedding party (4).

Second of all, when we chatted last night, I was very clear about what I wanted and she executed it perfectly.

I wanted very simple and natural. I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl and wear very little makeup. So, I wanted it to look special occasion but not be too much. I also didn't want to feel like I had to worry about it all night.

Makeup:

(The only change we will make will be shorter eyelashes on the day-of. They were a bit long for me!)

I also knew how I wanted my hair (half up/down) so I showed her some pictures but I feel she did it WAY better than I expected with my not-so-long hair. She made it appear loose and natural but it is very much in place and without looking glued down.

Her company is called Beauty by April.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Review: Hair & Makeup Trial w/Beauty by April

• edited December 2011
    I think she did a really good job!!! I like your makeup. It is very lovely on you. Thanks for posting the pics! It always helps when we can see the work in action.
  • edited December 2011
    You look beautiful!!!!  Congrats on your big wedding day today!

By the way, I am having a trial run with April on May 22 and I couldn't be anymore excited!!!  Do you remember what brand of makeup she used?  Congrats again! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards