North Carolina
Options

TI/Surf City Beach Wedding Advice - on a tight budget!

I'm getting married at the Surf City Center in October and I need advice on vendors who are both affordable and good in the area. 

I need everything from officiant to caterer and rentals.... thank you in advance for sharing your own experiences.  I have found that info is more helpful than anything else!

Re: TI/Surf City Beach Wedding Advice - on a tight budget!

• Options
    Email me at kaitlyntickle at gmail dot com

I got married there in May 2010 and I we spent around $7000 for everything including renting a beach house.
    ~Kaitlyn~
    Anniversary
    My Chart
    DX PCOS 2002 @ age 14
    DX Diabetes 3/12
    My Diabetes Blog
    TTA until ?
  • Options
    Thank you, sending a message!
  • Options
    Did you send a private message or to my email? I haven't gotten a message in either place.
    ~Kaitlyn~
    Anniversary
    My Chart
    DX PCOS 2002 @ age 14
    DX Diabetes 3/12
    My Diabetes Blog
    TTA until ?
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    To your email and PM also. My address is Kim_s_ats at yahoo Can you message me? Thanks so much!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_tisurf-city-beach-wedding-advice-tight-budget?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:6e5cfa33-77ce-494e-ab80-d2be61055968Post:1688f147-6bb2-4c63-9bfc-2cebcb833639">Re: TI/Surf City Beach Wedding Advice - on a tight budget!</a>:
    [QUOTE]To your email and PM also. My address is Kim_s_ats at yahoo Can you message me? Thanks so much!
    Posted by kimszy[/QUOTE]

I emailed you!
    ~Kaitlyn~
    Anniversary
    My Chart
    DX PCOS 2002 @ age 14
    DX Diabetes 3/12
    My Diabetes Blog
    TTA until ?
  • Options
    I am getting married there 5/18/13, I am so excited!!! Let me know any good info :)
    May 2013 Siggy: Flowers imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What's your email? I'll send you the same email I sent her with all the vendors I used.
    ~Kaitlyn~
    Anniversary
    My Chart
    DX PCOS 2002 @ age 14
    DX Diabetes 3/12
    My Diabetes Blog
    TTA until ?
  • Options
    I'm also getting married in Topsail on 9/2/12!  Can  you send me the same information?
    ksellers@ecpi.edu

Thanks!!
  • Options
    Mine is kristinathenina@yahoo.com THANKS :D
  • Options
    Emailed you both!
    ~Kaitlyn~
    Anniversary
    My Chart
    DX PCOS 2002 @ age 14
    DX Diabetes 3/12
    My Diabetes Blog
    TTA until ?
  • Options
  • Options
    I hate to bug you but I am also getting married there (4 months from today)!! Could you email me that list too pretty please? I am so behind! crystaljenkins33@gmail.com. Thank you so much!!!
  • Options
    I am an officiant that has done several weddings in that area. Please feel free to contact me at simplicityinc@ymail.com I am very budget friendly and offer quite alot. I can also refer several vendors that are budget friendly as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards