Virginia
Options

Reception Venue-Hampton Roads Area

Any suggestions for wedding venue? I'm looking for a nice venue Cater or Bring Your Own Cater (doesn't matter). Our wedding is October 2013. I would like to book within the next month. Wedding theme is Vintage.

Thanks!!

Re: Reception Venue-Hampton Roads Area

• Options
    I am having my wedding at The Cavalier on the Hill in Virginia Beach on October 12, 2013. This hotel was built in 1927 and it screams "vintage"!! Both my ceremony and reception are at the hotel. My ceremony is on the porch and the reception is in the Grand Ballroom. They provide all the food and drinks. (Keep in mind that The Cavalier Hotel is actually 2 seperate hotels, so make sure to reference the original hotel if you decide to contact them). Good luck!
  • Options
    I'm having both my ceremony and reception at Kiln Creek Golf Club and Resort in May 2013. It's beautiful and has a vintage feel to it (my theme as well) they are also going to paint in the coming months so the main reception room will be more of a neutral color (you get the entire top floor of the clubhouse for your reception). It's gorgeous and the price isn't bad. Google them and check it out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards