Registry and Gift Forum

Bed Bath & Beyond $50 gift card giveaway!

Re: Bed Bath & Beyond $50 gift card giveaway!

• I am most excited for the nice wine glasses. Ours are dwindling down.
  • In Response to Bed Bath & Beyond $50 gift card giveaway!:
      I am most excited about getting a Keurig coffee machine for our apartment! We do not have much but this would be so helpful in making our kitchen complete. It would be nice to not just have coffee but tea as well. Also, I take a long time to get ready in the morning so clicking a button would be so easy in order to be at work on time! Thank you!
  • I am most excited about the Calphalon cookware we registered for!  My fiance is an amazing cook and I look forward to many amazing meals prepared by him. :)
  • I can't wait to get the kitchen aid mixer and start cooking!! Everyone tells me it's a must have!
  • I am most excited to register for bedroom sheets!!! I know it sounds crazy but my fiance and I are in the process of buying a house  so that way we can move into our first home right after the wedding... I can't wait to spend my first night in that house as husband and wife and I can't wait to start decorating it!!! We've been patient and waiting and I am excited to pick out sheets which could be there for plain old tv nights, date nights, and maybe one day where our babies will sleep with us!!! I just can't wait to pick something with a higher thread count then my 10 buck sheets I currently own hahah!
  • I'm most excited for the waffle maker... don't judge me!
  • I'm most excited for our blue velvet couch we registered for in the furniture department at Macy's.  I sure hope people contribute to it.  It's about the only thing that my fiance and I agree on furniture-wise.  I am moving into his place and his couch is the only thing he is open to my changing out.  Luckily, the couch spoke to both of us when we saw it and we both knew it was it!  And I was thrilled to know they could add it and the ottoman to our registry.
  • I am most excited about a Kitchen Aid stand mixer!
  • I am most excited in registering for bed sheets for a bed of our own as well as kitchenware since all of mine is falling apart.
  • Really, just one item!  Ok, so I total can't wait to possilby get the china!  I don't event have a set of 4 matching plates at this time!  Here's to my future dinner parties!
  • I'm most excited about the kitchen aid stand mixer on my registry!!! I bake all of the time and I have been dreaming of owning one for years!!! *fingers crossed!*

• I am most excited about the fondue kitchen ware. I would like to make a nice romantic dinner for my hubbytobe once we are married and have our own place!
  • I am most excited about registering for our new bedding set to make our room nice and cozy! It will be nice to have a bedding set that reflects both our styles! 
  • I am most excited about registering for our new bedding set to make our room nice and cozy! It will be nice to have a bedding set that reflects both our styles! 
  • I am most excited about the Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer! 
  • I am so excited to get some of the wedding stuff done with such as registration I registered for cooking set I can't wait to get a hold it just to see what I can come up with. Plus the bed sets at bed bayh and beyond are very soft.
  • My fiancee and I are most looking forward to getting a keurig, new dishes and glassware and maybe even some nice new pots and pans! : and last but not least a new comforter set.
  • We are most excited for the ice cream maker we registered for! It sounds like a ton of fun and if we get it for our wedding it means my wedding diet is over and I can have ice cream again!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    J + A [4-15-13] + JJ [1-22-14] 
  • I also really want a KitchenAid stand mixer! They can do so many different things and I love to bake, so it would be awesome to have one.
  • edited February 2013
    I'm most excited about the kitchenaid stand mixer of course! Have been dreaming of that thing forever! Consultant manually added the color I want which is boysenberry. So pretty! Oddly enough I'm most excited about grinding my own meat with it. I love that I will know exactly what is in it. The mixer also makes the best mashed potatoes and of course cakes! A close second is cookware and knives...
  • Hi there! I can't tell you how excited I am about getting new kitchen pots and pans! Mine are good, but old. His are horrible and un-matched! He thinks his are wonderful, And I'm sure every lady would agree that matching kitchen stuff is a plus. I keep telling I'm we will be living in a grown up house and getting rid of the bachelor pad! Seriously, by us buying new things together, it makes him want to get rid of his ugly and Excited to us new, matching kitchen pots and pans. Plus, the kitchen looks so much nicer :)
  • Bedding - mainly SHEETS!  Nothing like starting a new marriage with NEW sheets to "break in"!  We both picked out, so we both know we will love them.  The PERFECT way to start our lives together.  :-)
  • iluvpink133iluvpink133 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2013
    I am most excited about registering for a Rice Cooker. My fiance is Brazilian so most of our lunches will involve rice and beans.
  • I'm extreemly excited about my registy!! I love all the peices I choose for my kitchen.. I've chosen red kitchen appiances! I love kitchen aid. I'm super excited and thanks to bed bath and beyond I'm going to have the one kitchen set color and brand I have always dreamed of!
  • I'm most excited about the bedding set! I registered for some sheets and quilt that are absolutely gorgeous! I'm sure they are comfortable too!
  • I love the Margarita machine Ken thinks he's the mixologist of margaritas. We will enjoy quiet evenings alone or entertaining friends.
  • I'm really looking forward to new and matching dish sets and kitchen accessories!
  • Even though this is a silly little thing on our registry, I'm really excited for the butter buddy we registered for. You put your butter in it to butter your corn on the cob. In the summer we have corn on the cob 2-3 times per week so we definitely will be getting some use out of it! The big ticket item I'm excited to get is the kitchen aid stand mixer I registered for.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Pasta maker. I have made pasta from scratch and used a rolling pin but it will be so nice to have something that makes it more uniform. I love being in the kitchen and this is one thing that I can see using a lot over the years and helping me save time and share good food with family and friends.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am most excited for my Artisan KitchenAid mixer. Cannot wait to start making breads and anything else with it. You can make anything with those! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards