Rhode Island

Officiant recommendations?

We are looking for a non-denominational ordained priest or minister for our wedding in Southern RI.  We have come across various websites but it is hard to get a feel for the officiants and I also prefer personal recommendations.  I want someone that is able to meet with us and get to know us, personalizing the ceremony but keeping a traditional vibe.  Not a joker or theater production.  Any recommendations are appreciated!

Happy New Year!

Re: Officiant recommendations?

• Call Rev.Deborah  she is very good and will make your day very special her number 401-397-2777.
  • Michael Egan is great and so down to earth.  I really liked the variety of readings that he had to offer.  www.heavenlyweddingsinri.com
  • If kickinal is referring to Deboarah Hoch then I agree!! She was our officiant and she was wonderful!! Very professional and also very sweet.  She knows exactly what she is doing and makes sure everyone else does as well that day all while being kind with a big smile on her face :) We met with her prior to the wedding to discuss details and she was always willing to discuss anything throughout the planning process through email/over the phone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards